Increased Spamming all over these boards!!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1
    Tech Guru LanceBlaise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    USA, Where Techno Is Scarce
    Posts
    1,460

    Default Increased Spamming all over these boards!!!

    Has anyone noticed all the spamming lately? Some of you may not be picking up on it because they are slipping it in all over.

    I noticed it last week when someone was talking about some business cards they designed. One of our normal users posted up a card they designed and then some spammer with one post count chimes in about how much he likes the card, then suggest going to his site to print them. Today I was in the thread about the skin for a laptop and there were 2 different spammers in there each with one post count asking questions about where to get skins and then they post a link to their site.

    These are just 2 examples, its all over the place i keep seeing it... its annoying. sorry

    I would normally hit the button to report them, but it is not working half the time... So can we get that button fixed so it always works, or can the mods please go into those threads and delete the spammers accounts please?

    Thx
    [B]lanceblaise.com | podcasts

    for booking requests :: please go to: projecttechno.com

  2. #2
    DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Sherman, TX
    Posts
    13,939

    Default

    It bugs me when I report it and the link doesn't work to. I click back and then click the report link again and it always works the second time. I think the often hinted at forum upgrade would probably fix both problems.
    Chris Jennings FHP

    Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

  3. #3
    Tech Mentor rhombus_77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Tucson, AZ
    Posts
    458

    Default

    you missed the guy selling RVs
    PC | TSP2 | A8 | S4 | X1 | T1200MK2

    Beat Gridding Tutorial

  4. #4
    DJTT Moderator Dude Jester's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    12,380

    Default

    Report > Abuse > Post photos of you banging their moms
    Acer E5 i7 2TB 16GB ~ 512GB SSD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ X1 ~ DN-X1600 ~ X1 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

    "This aggression will not stand, man."

  5. #5
    DJTT Dominator JesC's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    5,612

    Default

    guys please send over any post that are spam to me via PM. Have have a filter up that catches about 90% of the stuff, but the other 10% stays under the radar.

    thanks
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

  6. #6
    Tech Mentor
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, Ca
    Posts
    264

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jester.NZ View Post
    Post photos of you banging their moms
    Best suggestion so far on how to deal with this scum.....
    Acer 1803T - Abelton Live 8 - Audio 2 DJ - Korg Micro X - M-Audio USB - KRK Rockit Monitors - Dell Xeon Desktop - Sony MDR headphones - Fruity loops - Acid Pro - Sound Forge

  7. #7
    Tech Guru Str8upDrew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Cincinnati, OH
    Posts
    1,158

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    It bugs me when I report it and the link doesn't work to. I click back and then click the report link again and it always works the second time. I think the often hinted at forum upgrade would probably fix both problems.
    It always works for me if i refresh after clicking the report icon.

  8. #8
    Tech Guru LanceBlaise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    USA, Where Techno Is Scarce
    Posts
    1,460

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rhombus_77 View Post
    you missed the guy selling RVs
    lol
    [B]lanceblaise.com | podcasts

    for booking requests :: please go to: projecttechno.com

  9. #9
    DJTT Moderator Dude Jester's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    12,380

    Default

    Rv's?! link please .. wait, what is an RV?
    Acer E5 i7 2TB 16GB ~ 512GB SSD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ X1 ~ DN-X1600 ~ X1 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

    "This aggression will not stand, man."

  10. #10
    DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Argentina
    Posts
    6,523

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jester.NZ View Post
    Rv's?! link please .. wait, what is an RV?
    motorhome

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •