How is Tiesto not deaf? - Page 3
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xtianw View Post
    back on topic.

why doesnt he just use i em's when playing for crowds of that size? sure would save his fucking ears. not that theres probably much hope for him at this point.
    he had stanton as a headphone sponsor for many years, then came V-Moda (Crossfade LP) for a while and now released a special edition of the Pio's HDJ500 which he wears. He is a businessman.

Tech Mentor

I bet those arent even loud
    Equipment------
    --HP Dv6T Select Editon. i5 6gb DDR3, backlit keys and touchscreen.

Tech Guru

there was a thread a while back about the benefits of iem's. i keep a pair of ultimate ears super.fi 5 pro's in my bag just in case. id rather not sound like pete townsend when im 60. not that i play to crowds this huge or anything but still. its the principle =p
    Baked Chicken | Brown Rice | Asparagus | Apple Juice | Snack Wells | Pretzel Chips | Lots of Water

Quote Originally Posted by BennyJ View Post
    I bet those arent even loud
    if he cared about noise reduction he would wear at least hdj2000 or hd25 (just to mention a few). if you have good noise isolation you don't need to use them as loud (speeding ear fatigue)

Quote Originally Posted by Djtom420 View Post
    Jesus God, both of the worlds #1 djs SUCK!!!! for shame plant earth for shame....
    TBH, Armin sucks less than Tiësto, and... Armin's trackselection is impeccable.
    (Even though I am not a fan of the genre!)
    Quote Originally Posted by padi_04 View Post
    then it's not the best DJ but the most popular. I'm not saying they shouldn't produce music at all, just not to mix it (no pun intended) when analyzing their skills
    Armin van Buuren clearly states that he is not and will not ever be 'the best DJ', he says that according to DJ Mag he 'thinks he is'/'must be' the most popular DJ at the moment.

Please let the records state that Armin van Buuren is a humble guy opposes to other asses of DJs!
    Quote Originally Posted by xtianw View Post
    back on topic.

why doesnt he just use iem's when playing for crowds of that size? sure would save his fucking ears. not that theres probably much hope for him at this point.
    Well, Tiësto used to be a Stanton DJ2000 wearer, nowadays he has switched to his own signature white Pioneer HDJ500 headphones.
    (But Padi04 beat me to this one for this topic. )
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Tiesto is the best dj of the world, he has the best ears of the world !!!!!!!!!
    and he produces by himself

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjbvYJ45W84
    Music, music, music....

Quote Originally Posted by <_ChRiS_> View Post

i love that video XD

Tech Guru

good lord thats funny
    Baked Chicken | Brown Rice | Asparagus | Apple Juice | Snack Wells | Pretzel Chips | Lots of Water

Tech Mentor

OMG that was awsome, hes all fist pumping and excitied by that mix and then just trainwrecks it.... LMFAO!!!! that was just awsomness....

I luv that little window that pops up and says, "check out the sausage fest"
    Acer 1803T - Abelton Live 8 - Audio 2 DJ - Korg Micro X - M-Audio USB - KRK Rockit Monitors - Dell Xeon Desktop - Sony MDR headphones - Fruity loops - Acid Pro - Sound Forge

Quote Originally Posted by *Otter* View Post
    He was(Is?) the #1 DJ in the world.
    Says who - DJ Mag?
    Who made THEIR poll the yardstick? Besides, it's rigged. Tiesto, van Buuren, Guetta et al - the fluffy trance horse has been flogged to death. Who cares how much money he makes, or how many 'bitches' he gets - he is still an average DJ playing old-school shite. Most POPULAR DJ - maybe (along with his other top 10 buddies), but #1:eek: - peel me a grape!

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast