Well now I know why I got Traktor at 50% off...
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Well now I know why I got Traktor at 50% off...

I'm sort of expecting a "This upgrade will cost you TEN BILLION DOLL HAIRS" (which will likely be 60 realistically, I just hate spending more money).

I will be legitimately pissed off if the full version of the new one costs less than my 50% price (115) plus the cost of upgrade.

Thoughts on possible cost of upgrade, feelings about it, etc?

you don't have to upgrade, it still works perfectly fine no ones forcing you to upgrade. I think it'll be around the 60-100 dollar mark and im glad there updating there software who knows it might even be free :P

if its paied, it wont be forced.

and the UPGRADE will be cheaper then BUYING it. so, OP, either way you would pat a total of more than what you paid for pro.

unless its free
    Become a Fan, And View My Latest Mixes | DJTT Chatroom (FB)
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    If the pack of lions are in sync then they're not real lions so it doesn't count.

Tech Wizard

I just got TSP myself and the Audio 8 was worth it to me and I really love the software now so it maybe worth the extra money to upgrade but so far no regrets its a powerful program as is.

Tech Mentor

Not sure if I will upgrade right away, I am happy with Traktor. Have to wait and see what is being included in the new version before I make up my mind.

if they follow the same thing as the previous paid updates, i think it will be 99$ to upgrade. but we have to wait and see
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

Tech Mentor

I want my colored waveforms in my S4 software. I hope that's an free update.
    Live Gear : MacBook Pro 13" & 15" (depends which one I grab), Kontrol S4, Midi-Fighter, Shure SRH750DJ, Dedication.
    Quote Originally Posted by Karlos Santos View Post
    itajen just told Chilly to read the fucking manual... lol
    *takes hat off and bows to itajen*
    Be the change you want to see in the world.

I–for one–don't plan on upgrading to the new software until they incorporate two things: timestretching/keylock on the sample decks, and vinyl or HID control on the sample decks. Until then, everything that you can do with sample decks, I can already do with either Live or CDJs.

I sure as f*** don't plan on upgrading if it's paid.

Quote Originally Posted by Floyd View Post
    I just got TSP myself and the Audio 8 was worth it to me and I really love the software now so it maybe worth the extra money to upgrade but so far no regrets its a powerful program as is.
    Tell me that when the new TSP requires you to buy another overpriced interface.

Traktor is good software that I really enjoy using. My DJing has gotten more fluid and a lot simpler since I made the (tentative) switch, but I still think NI is a sh!t company.

yeah. i probably wont upgrade if its paid. but thats because its not really a priority
    Become a Fan, And View My Latest Mixes | DJTT Chatroom (FB)
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    If the pack of lions are in sync then they're not real lions so it doesn't count.

Quote Originally Posted by itajeN View Post
    I want my colored waveforms in my S4 software. I hope that's an free update.
    I hope we do get it for free as well, since our software is different. When I say our software, I am talking about S4 users .

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast