Exclusive Interview with Porter Robinson
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Exclusive Interview with Porter Robinson

Hey guys, I run a EDM blog and recently got the chance to ask Porter Robinson a few questions. I'm very pleased with how it turned out and figured a few of you may be interested in readin it. It's quite in depth!

Link: http://electrojams.com/2011/01/05/in...rter-robinson/
    ElectroJams: Electronic Music Blog

Macbook Pro 17", Traktor Pro, Numark Mixtrack

cool read. I never knew he was so young, I feel like a granddad getting into electro being 26!

Quote Originally Posted by ohmydaze View Post
    cool read. I never knew he was so young, I feel like a granddad getting into electro being 26!
    Yeah it's crazy, but like said he's been writing for a very long time.

And feel free to rip apart my questions - I suck at this sort of thing haha.
    ElectroJams: Electronic Music Blog

Macbook Pro 17", Traktor Pro, Numark Mixtrack

Quote Originally Posted by kami View Post
    Yeah it's crazy, but like said he's been writing for a very long time.

And feel free to rip apart my questions - I suck at this sort of thing haha.
    I enjoyed it as its a cool over view. One thing I would say is it would have been a bit nicer to get some nitty gritty, like what he's using to produce on and what synths he rates etc. Or maybe a bit more pressing on on what he's got up and coming.

That said Iv'e done podcasting and interviewing people and it is so blooming hard to make it interesting, no matter how cool and amazing the person your interviewing is!

should say I check your site quite a lot and find it rather cool so keep up the good work.

kid sounds smart, if he stays away from drugs, booze, women, midgets, and the occasional circus freak, he should do ok.
    [ 17" 2010 MBP ][ Mixcloud ][ CompleteJ ][ Soundcloud ][ Traktor Kontrol S4 ]

Tech Student

Quote Originally Posted by completej View Post
    kid sounds smart, if he stays away from drugs, booze, women, midgets, and the occasional circus freak, he should do ok.
    Hi,

Sounds great. Thanks for posting. It help me to think about my ideals.I'll share later.

Tks again.

Hey guys, I run a EDM journal and latterly got the risk to ask Author Player a few questions. I'm rattling content with how it overturned out and figured a few of you may be involved in readin it. It's quite in depth!

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by Jack hussy View Post
    Hey guys, I run a EDM journal and latterly got the risk to ask Author Player a few questions. I'm rattling content with how it overturned out and figured a few of you may be involved in readin it. It's quite in depth!
    Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast