OT: How do Americans find colleges? [HELP!] - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tech Convert

Columbia college in chicago has everything you want. I have a few friends there at the moment who love it.

http://www.colum.edu/

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by xtianw View Post
    if your grades and finances can swing it. it really doesnt get much better than the George Lucas School of Film at USC in Los Angeles
    where ull learn to take one idea and how to suck as much money out of reimages, poorly made prequals, action figures and how to rape the child hood dreams of millions. Great school dood. couldnt help it.
    Last edited by Djtom420; 01-06-2011 at 11:06 PM.
    Acer 1803T - Abelton Live 8 - Audio 2 DJ - Korg Micro X - M-Audio USB - KRK Rockit Monitors - Dell Xeon Desktop - Sony MDR headphones - Fruity loops - Acid Pro - Sound Forge

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by djnesquigs View Post
    most schools offer programs like that in some form or another, look around. i mean if your hell bent on doing that specificly and know thats for sure what you want, go to a specialized school, if your looking for a bit of fun..... shop around. Even look in teh general areas surrounding LA and NYC, its mad easy to commute into the cities for a taste of city life.
    Believe me son, U DONT WANT TO COmmute into Los agneles from the outside areas. it make be only 25 mils to Los angeles/hollywood but it can take over an hour and a half. Used to make that commute every day. It was hell.

Quote Originally Posted by seitz View Post
    edit: to the underage drinking thing...now-a-days all schools are party schools. I have never heard of one that is not. However keep one important fact in mind, find out how many people commute to the school your interested in. High commute=dead during the weekends
    If u wanna drink, Christains school probably arent the best place. Ull have a higher ratio of getting turned in b y goody goody home schooled kids whos parents kept them seperated from everyone. In this climate of W. bushes & Obamas, unless ur christan, I would go to one of those schools. Had a couple of friends kicked out for drinking at the Irvine christian college(cant remember the name).
    Last edited by Djtom420; 01-06-2011 at 10:02 PM.
    Acer 1803T - Abelton Live 8 - Audio 2 DJ - Korg Micro X - M-Audio USB - KRK Rockit Monitors - Dell Xeon Desktop - Sony MDR headphones - Fruity loops - Acid Pro - Sound Forge

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Nales View Post
    Join those college forums that a lot of parents like to go on heh (like http://www.collegeconfidential.com/).
    I am a college student.....with 700+ posts there.....
    GPS of Fresh Wet Paint | "Always Fresh n' Sticky"
    DJEditorHugger

Fresh Wet Paint: Facebook | Twitter | Soundcloud | Site
    GPS: Facebook | Twitter | Soundcloud

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12