Looking for a gig.....
    Tech Convert

Default Looking for a gig.....

Im a San Francisco area DJ looking to open a gig. I spin deep house and tech house. My availability is flexible and just looking to open or spin for a couple hours. I have a couple demos on SoundCloud......let me know.

Nick

510-909-2255

http://soundcloud.com/n-ro

lol you and me both buddy the Bay's packed with shit these days. i'd kill for an opening spot somewhere lol have i seen you at EPR or Kellys or Blakes before amigo?

http://soundcloud.com/dj-solus
    -
    Equipment: M-Audio Xponent w/ Torq Software, Akai APC40 w/ Ableton Live 8, Korg Padkontrol

Tech Convert

probably EPR.....Where do you spin??? Do you have a sound cloud?

Blakes

hit me up. I got people at blakes.
    Quote Originally Posted by ctrld View Post
    confession time: I clicked on this thread only because my dirty mind made a connection between "6 analogues and 14 digitals" and "2 girls 1 cup".
    Setup: VAI-40, Nanokey2, APC20, Ableton, (Shit ton of VST), TP2, DN SC2000, LPD8 (RIP) MF3D (with custom Mapping FX for ableton for Turnado and Artillary2 (ill release it when its been perfected.) PM me if interested in the mapping or helping me with it.

Tech Convert

Hey Chris.....how do i get a hold of you??? you have cell.....or email??? Did you check my Demos on sound cloud???

hey im playing at EPR this wendsday in the dubstep room (it kinda just fell in my lap im SO FUCKING EXCITED OSRHGSJKGN;rjkgn;z) if you can attend try to catch my set and say hi! i love when people talk DJ with me.

and chris you got hookups @ blakes? like WOMP or stuff with bayssline or mezzanine or something? i go there semi-often and dig it you frequent it?

http://soundcloud.com/dj-solus
    -
    Equipment: M-Audio Xponent w/ Torq Software, Akai APC40 w/ Ableton Live 8, Korg Padkontrol

Quote Originally Posted by Dj Solus View Post
    hey im playing at EPR this wendsday in the dubstep room (it kinda just fell in my lap im SO FUCKING EXCITED OSRHGSJKGN;rjkgn;z) if you can attend try to catch my set and say hi! i love when people talk DJ with me.

and chris you got hookups @ blakes? like WOMP or stuff with bayssline or mezzanine or something? i go there semi-often and dig it you frequent it?
    Yeah dude anytime your down to kick it and talk shop Im down. Also down to collab and do live remixs.

WOMP, 525, Late Nite House
    Last edited by chrisw; 01-07-2011 at 06:55 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ctrld View Post
    confession time: I clicked on this thread only because my dirty mind made a connection between "6 analogues and 14 digitals" and "2 girls 1 cup".
    Setup: VAI-40, Nanokey2, APC20, Ableton, (Shit ton of VST), TP2, DN SC2000, LPD8 (RIP) MF3D (with custom Mapping FX for ableton for Turnado and Artillary2 (ill release it when its been perfected.) PM me if interested in the mapping or helping me with it.