Numark NS7 out tomorrow?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Wizard

Default Numark NS7 out tomorrow?

Hey does anyone know if the NS7 is actually being released tomorrow. PSSL.com has 12/15 as the release date. I haven't really seen a date anywhere else.

My bets are on 'after the new year'...

pssl is always wrong about there release dates, Ill ask my contact there to see if they have them in stock.
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

Tech Mentor

I haven't been personally, but it's already up for sale in Toronto at Moog Audio http://www.moogaudio.com/product_inf...oducts_id=1482. It's been on since late October.

Tech Wizard

at Moog was it just pre-order or was it walk out the door with it for sale?

Quote Originally Posted by DJ MoRice View Post
    at Moog was it just pre-order or was it walk out the door with it for sale?
    Its pre-order, it hasnt been release yet, let alone since october.

Sorry to be all grumpy and negative, but WHO ON EARTH would bring that ugly and big monster along on a gig?! Is not digital djing supposed to be "less" gear in a way?! lolz

Tech Guru

Sorry to be all grumpy and negative, but WHO ON EARTH would bring that ugly and big monster along on a gig?! Is not digital djing supposed to be "less" gear in a way?! lolz
    I don't know... maybe people who don't want to cram all their DJ equipment into a little 10" by 10" square?

Digital DJing has NOTHING to do with the amount of (or size of) your equipment. It has to do with giving people who spin music the same kinds of choices that other performers and producers have. I'm not a fan of the NS7 either, but I would sure as hell use it before I used some little controller that tries to do everything in a footprint smaller than a 12" record.

To each their own.

Quote Originally Posted by nem0nic View Post
    I don't know... maybe people who don't want to cram all their DJ equipment into a little 10" by 10" square?

Digital DJing has NOTHING to do with the amount of (or size of) your equipment. It has to do with giving people who spin music the same kinds of choices that other performers and producers have. I'm not a fan of the NS7 either, but I would sure as hell use it before I used some little controller that tries to do everything in a footprint smaller than a 12" record.

To each their own.
    Tell me what the difference is between this one and a mixer with effects and cdjs? I feel like things are going back to square one with these kind of "controllers" it does not even have enough controllers -as it looks like- to control a "exiting" set with Traktor

And of course, each to their own!

I think ppl think its cool that its got moving vinyl jog wheels "OHHHH ITS SO SEXYYYY!!!"...But the more moving parts there is the more likely its gonna break, and plus that thing is just tooo fat...You want moving vinyls then get yourself some damn TT's!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast