Rumor: Native Instruments TA2 / TA6 / TA10 ?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Convert

Default Rumor: Native Instruments TA2 / TA6 / TA10 ?

Found an intresting tidbit from the Salection blog in my RSS reader going by the headline "Native Instruments TA2 / TA6 / TA10" that drew my attention.

Unfortunately the article was not available anymore so I guessed that they would be onto something and NI requested them to delete it. Further digging with google's cache revealed their full blog post: http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...ient=firefox-a

Translated from german it seems that NI mistakenly added a new menu point to their website using the shortcut names of their future audio interfaces. From the numbers it looks like interfaces with 2, 6 and 10 channels will be presented. They also speculated about how many of the channels will be inputs or outputs.

Salection says that it is very likely that NI will introduce new interfaces as there is little to no stock left of the Audio 4 and 8. Of course their sale before year end points into this direction as well.

Anyone got additional clues to add?

PS: Gosh, someone was quicker onto this and I didn't see it - plz merge or purge my post if you like...
    Last edited by GRiNSER; 01-08-2011 at 07:44 AM.

Schreiberie Meister Afterhour Ali's Avatar

Anyone got additional clues to add?
    Nothing anyone could tell without violating his NDA.

Just wait until mid/end of January or early February for some news
    DJDiscourse.com — the new DJ community

+1 free bump for external forum look ups.

O HAI Serato usrs!
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Native Instruments TA 2 / 6 / 10?
    Sound Cards January 6th, 2011
    Just more coincidence discovered by: on the NI page is a page on which the specifications for " TA / 10 "to find are 6 / 2.

Since no current product think that the name " TA intercepted, and the specs on audio interface can include a clearly, this could be a first indication of new equipment to be a.
    Specifically, we could include the successors of the renowned DJ X Series imagine audio. TA could do something like tractor hot audio, and 2 / 6 / 10, the three different models:
    • TA 2: successor to the Audio 2 DJ
    • TA 6: 4 DJ successor to the audio, 3 stereo with In & Out
    • TA 10: Successor of the Audio 8 DJ, with 6 and 4 stereo in stereo out and 5 / 5 In & Out
    As I said, everything so far purely speculative. Nothing precise is not yet known.
    The only thing we can currently say with 100% certainty: the models Audio 4 Audio 8 DJ DJ and go to an end and are now available at almost any of the vendors more. Our stocks are now exhausted. Therefore, it is not unlikely that new interfaces would come.

Tech Guru

this is what the microsoft translator had to say. posting it verbatim for comedic relief

Discovered just rather by chance: NI page there is a page where the specifications for "TA are to find 2 / 6 / 10″."

No current product coming from us that goes by the name "TA" and the specs clearly on an audio interface suggests, this first indicative of new equipment could be.
    In particular we could introduce ourselves including the successor to the renowned audio X DJ series. TA could something like tractor audio hot and 2 / 6 / 10 the three different models:
    • TA 2: Successor of the audio 2 DJ
    • TA 6: Successor of the audio 4 DJ, 3 stereo in & out
    • TA 10: Successor to the audio 8 DJ, 6 stereo out and 4 stereo in / 5 / 5 in & out
    How said all purely speculative so far. We still don't know nothing exact.
    The only thing we can say sodium security currently at 100%: the models audio 4 DJ and audio 8 DJ go a close and are now at almost any dealer more available. Our reserves are now exhausted. Therefore it is not unlikely that new interfaces could be
    Baked Chicken | Brown Rice | Asparagus | Apple Juice | Snack Wells | Pretzel Chips | Lots of Water

Tech Guru

I hope they dont do anything like make the new software just for the new audio devices that really would piss alot of ppl off

Schreiberie Meister Afterhour Ali's Avatar

Although they try to be the one-stop-show at the moment, excluding everyone else from the game would redound on them.
    DJDiscourse.com — the new DJ community

@Alesde - reported
    DJTT Nu Disco Mix Train Vol 1
    beats and balearic bobs in north-west london
    iTunes podcast
    soundcloud

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
    Nothing anyone could tell without violating his NDA.

Just wait until mid/end of January or early February for some news
    At least you helped a bit with the timeframe... Are you one of the NDA'ed people?

The one thing I find silly is that according to Salection there is nearly no stock left of the Audio 8/4 but still no successor in sight.
    If you take the time for the usual NI teasing into account, it will take another one or two months after they start teasing until you can finally buy the hardware (if you think of the Kontrol S4 release) - Looks like a long way to go...

Besides, it doesn't look like a new Traktor version is that near - Otherwise it wouldn't make sense for Pioneer to release a controller in April for a, at that point of time, outdated software. If the upcoming Traktor Pro is flavored with new Kontrol S4 features like the loop recorder and sample decks, the Pioneer controller couldn't utilize them - making it look like a really bad choice... I don't think that NI would do this on purpose because then nobody would further invest in their Traktor ecosystem...
    Last edited by GRiNSER; 01-11-2011 at 08:20 AM.

@Grinser - good timing, mate!
    Last edited by lethal_pizzle; 01-11-2011 at 09:03 AM.
    DJTT Nu Disco Mix Train Vol 1
    beats and balearic bobs in north-west london
    iTunes podcast
    soundcloud

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast