minimal tech house - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisEPIC View Post
    agreed.
    theres been quite a lot of "bashing" so to speak over asking about a genre.

and btw. i have been searching myself.
    and yes the genre i have been looking for was a mix between tech house/deep house stuff like that.
    the "rolling" bass/kick type sound, in a sense it kinda sounds like psy trance kicks

i digress, the fact of me asking for artists, on a community based solely of digital dj's and music production, seems like it shouldn't have taken this kind of attention.
    because totally, being rude, is gonna get rid of all the people who ask or look for music.

THIS IS A MUSIC BASED WEBSITE
    and pretty much thats what i was saying with my post calling out nephew on that.

I certainly would not want to be treated that way. of course i search for things on my own, Google is my friend.

However this is a music community for DJs and the whole idea to me is to share. And yes that includes music.

Quote Originally Posted by Nephew View Post
    If you wanted to share music then do it in a mix, that's what DJ's do. They don't just go to a club and start listing off their favorite artists over the mic.

Worst analogy Ever.
    Acer 1803T - Abelton Live 8 - Audio 2 DJ - Korg Micro X - M-Audio USB - KRK Rockit Monitors - Dell Xeon Desktop - Sony MDR headphones - Fruity loops - Acid Pro - Sound Forge

Tech Wizard

MiniCoolBoyz
    Fabrizio Maurizi
    M.in
    Traktor Pro 2 -/- Xone 92 -/- Audio 8 DJ -/- 2x Kontrol X1 -/- Maschine -/- Xone XD53 -/- KRK RP6

Tech Guru

for dj tech tools, this thread is like mike's phone call in the movie swingers.
    Baked Chicken | Brown Rice | Asparagus | Apple Juice | Snack Wells | Pretzel Chips | Lots of Water

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234