minimal tech house
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Tech Mentor

Default minimal tech house

anybody know any really good minimal tech house and minimal underground techno artists?

i really wanna make a minimal techno mix.
    if i'm even thinking of the right genre lol. i dont know any artists but its popular at raves

Go to beatoport and choose minimal as the genre, you'll find everything you need there

check out hanna hansen and david puentez super awesome dj couple who really kick ass
    specially if u download hanna's podcasts from itunes i bet u will love it

Labels -
    Green, Ostgut Ton, Parquet, Rekids, Desolat, Bedrock, Dessous, Berghain, Mobilee, Watergate

DJ's -
    Agoria, Ben Klock, Audion, Samuel L Session, Sascha Funke, Konrad Black, Joris Voorn, Cristian Varela

Genre page on Junodownload is comprehensive - Minimal/Tech House

Dubfire, Popof, Booka Shade, Stefano Noferini. Some of my faves.
    ElectroJams: Electronic Music Blog

Macbook Pro 17", Traktor Pro, Numark Mixtrack

Minus records is a solid start. great set of djs.

Tech Mentor

thanks for all the replies guys, i'll deff be able to keep busy today
    you guys mind checking out my new side project?

http://soundcloud.com/chrisepicedm/welovehousemusic

its not tech house, but in the future i will be dropping some

I dig Chris Carrier in this genre; also Mark Chambers; John Margulies hobotech project is really cool if you're into that sort of sampling.... But I second the beatport idea; there is a lot of this stuff and I don't even know the names of most of the stuff I hear in this genre.

Tech Mentor

this documentary has some good minimal techno in it. check it out its really good.

http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22863
    Acer 1803T - Abelton Live 8 - Audio 2 DJ - Korg Micro X - M-Audio USB - KRK Rockit Monitors - Dell Xeon Desktop - Sony MDR headphones - Fruity loops - Acid Pro - Sound Forge

Banned

These threads are starting to get on my nerves. Why not put the time and effort into looking for it yourself instead of asking others what artist you should be downloading?

The question is why do you want to make a minimal/tech house mix in the first place? Did you hear a mix that caught your attention? If so maybe you should start by finding the tracks and artists on that mix, find out what label(s) they're on and see who else is on there and then just play connect the dots from there.

Or are you doing it because it seems like the "popular" thing to do? What kind of styles/genre's do you mix at the moment? Why are you feeling the need to abandon your first love?

If you just download all the "popular" or "well known" names and make a mix with their tunes it's just going to show that you have no passion, desire, love or knowledge of the scene and will come off as being very dull, vanilla, dry and old hat as everyone and there mother has played those artists tracks to death.

There's SO much good music out there, and it's so easily available that threads like these should never be seen, ever.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast