djm 700 or xone 92

Default djm 700 or xone 92

Still looking for a new mixer -____-"

looking at: used xone 92+xone 1d (2 years old, he is giving me for 1100$ only if i take xone 1d too)

DJM 700 for 780$ 1 yeard old

what do you think????

I'd definately go for the xone 92, but it depends on your style. The xone would be a much better choice if you do quite long transitions. some friends of mine hate xone's cos the faders are quite long if your doing a lot of cutting and such.

...or just wait for someone to chime in about standards so you get whatever they tell you.

haven't used a xone 92, but the djm700 is a fantastic mixer mate.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

I'd pick a Xone over Pioneer. DJM-800 is the only Dj mixer from Pioneer i'll ever buy

Tech Guru

the sound out of a 700 is the same out of an 800, ur just lacking color effects...the xone 92 will sound nicer on a big system, but in ur bedroom or home studio, unless u have very good monitors you won't notice a difference. personally, id go for the cheaper djm700 and a xone 1d off ebay or even brand new. i know the xone 92 sounds better but tbh, u prob wont notice so save the cash
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2.7, MBP 13", iPad 2 & TouchOSC, Reloop NEON, Pioneer DJM750mk2, Mackie d.2, Pioneer CDJ800 x2, Technics SL1210MK2 x2, NI Audio 6 DJ, Dicers,

Tech Mentor

xone, sound quality is superior to a 700 and the filters are incomparable

Quote Originally Posted by djchriswoods.co.uk View Post
    the sound out of a 700 is the same out of an 800, ur just lacking color effects...the xone 92 will sound nicer on a big system, but in ur bedroom or home studio, unless u have very good monitors you won't notice a difference. personally, id go for the cheaper djm700 and a xone 1d off ebay or even brand new. i know the xone 92 sounds better but tbh, u prob wont notice so save the cash

thanks, i am just not sure about quality of DJM 700. they said it sucks on sound and also build. anyone has one?

oh yeah...to me the xone would be worth the extra money for the filters alone lol