VCI 100 Running at the same time
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default VCI 100 Running at the same time

Hey me and my buddy have two VCI-100's nd two Macs, we want to set them up so that they play together, our soundcards are Audio 4 and 2, do you know how to connect either the RCA's into the Audio 4 or a Y splitter cable into the Audio 2 or connecting it to something else etc. Any help is appreciated!

Schreiberie Meister Afterhour Ali's Avatar

Connect the Audio 2's out to one of the Audio 4's ins and set a deck in the Traktor Pro of the guy who is using the Audio 4 to play that external sound coming from the Audio 2.
    That will add latency for the other guy but If you don't have an external mixer it is the easiest approach.
    DJDiscourse.com — the new DJ community

What do u mean set a deck in the Traktor pro?

Go to Preferences -> Input Routing -> Select for Input Channel C, D (or Send, but I didn't try it yet) the Input-channels of the Audio 4 which the Audio 2 is connected to.

Then open a 4-deck view and click on the down-arrow below the big 'C' or 'D'. Choose 'Audio Through' to route the input through your Traktor Pro. You can even use EQs, faders and effects on that deck.

thanks a lot! Do you know how we can use a mic without buying another mixer? :S

Use the necessary converter to plug it into the other input left on the Audio 4 DJ!

what mic do you recomend around $80, and which CH.A and CH.B Output/Input 1/2 or 3/4 which would I connect it into?

It doesn't matter which input you connect it to.

Buy the Shure SM58! Its the industry-standard and better than even a lot of pricier mics.

well that is a bit pricy around $120, do you know of anything cheaper?

also is there any settings I have to go through on Traktor in the preferences or just plug in and talk?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast