Numark NS6 4-Channel Digital DJ Controller Leaked
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Numark NS6 4-Channel Digital DJ Controller Leaked

We've managed to get an early pic and spec of Numark's new 4-channel DJ controller, the NS6 - looks like it's aimed fair and square at the S4, but with on-board FX. Here it is:

Numark NS6 4-Channel DJ controller

Be interesting to see what software it comes with, as it doesn't look like ITCH.
    I blog at: Digital DJ Tips and I'm on Twitter, YouTube and Facebook

Schreiberie Meister Afterhour Ali's Avatar

Good work, Phil.

It doesn't have motorized platters so it will certainly work with any software.
    It will be a serious contender for the other four deck controllers though.

btw. Next time post in the controllers-forum.
    DJDiscourse.com — the new DJ community

Tech Guru

nah this is fine in general. especially given the gravity of the news.

im curious why the onboard efects though when both traktor and serato both have really good effects.
    Baked Chicken | Brown Rice | Asparagus | Apple Juice | Snack Wells | Pretzel Chips | Lots of Water

By the picture it looks like its going to be superb quality, but the looks make it look like a toy compared to MC6000 and S4...although i'm sure it'll be as awesome as ns7
    My Soundcloud: http://soundcloud.com/djmogal Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/dj.mogal Equipment: 2011 MBP 13"/ CDJ 350s/ DJM 350/ V-Moda CrossFade LP/ Traktor Pro

Tech Guru

i just hope it has a more solid feel than the ns7. one thing i notice when i look at a controller is how well it holds up. going to guitar center hollywood and looking at their displays will tell you a LOT about its road worthiness.

every numark ns series ive seen there on display was always beat to shit. whereas the vestax stuff seems to keep truckin on.
    Baked Chicken | Brown Rice | Asparagus | Apple Juice | Snack Wells | Pretzel Chips | Lots of Water

Tech Guru

I've had both a VCI-100 and 300 and my NS7 is much better quality than both of those. I think people just beat up and want to "play" with the motorized platters more so than a VCI. I think the NS7 is top notch and the sound card is also awesome.

The NS6. This small pictured doesn't really dazzle me much really. I was more impressed with the early shots of the S4 than this. I'm more interested in what updates the next version of Itch will have.
    SSL - DJM 800 - Technic 1200's - X1 - ITCH - NS6 - VCI-300

Is the picture tiny for everyone else? I can't see much, going by that photo.

The price will have to be low if they are going to tempt people away from the likes of Denon, Vestax and NI.

Quote Originally Posted by Archies'bald View Post
    Is the picture tiny for everyone else? I can't see much, going by that photo.

The price will have to be low if they are going to tempt people away from the likes of Denon, Vestax and NI.
    Its just a leaked picture and yes, it is that tiny, but better than none I guess.

Are those touch strips at the top of the controller?

Yes they are.
    Even when I spin on VCI's or something else my finger always looks for the strips.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast