Pioneer DDJ-T1 - Page 4
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Pioneer DDJ-T1

Translated from dutch using google:

"After news of the DDJ-T1 MIDI DJ Controller will immediately follow this response, because there would exist a model for Serato, DDJ-S1. The only difference here is the T1 and S1, which relate to the control of software or Serato or Traktor software. This is a unique data, because until now there was no single manufacturer for both pieces of popular software, a separate controller on the market. Well, apart, that is of course not, because there will be some internal change in appearance because they are almost specific. Judge for yourself by viewing the two pictures. It is at least clear that the battle at Pioneer in the form of MIDI controller now definitely going to make."
    BREAKBEATS AND OTHER MUSICAL ADVENTURES
    Facebook - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Mixlr - Twitter

Banned

FFS, still have the jog wheels for the Traktor controller

Also I think sexytime is in order. Looks like two CDJ-400's mashed together with a mixer and additional buttons. I really think they could be onto something here. Waiting for the price tag.

I'm also hoping it's release is announced soon. I am waiting on my tax return to drop money on some legit gear, and this very well may be my answer. I prefer serato to traktor, and this may just be my ticket of going with serato.
    BREAKBEATS AND OTHER MUSICAL ADVENTURES
    Facebook - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Mixlr - Twitter

Tech Mentor

I think the s4 looks better and can do much more. If it cant run the s4 software if gonna be a bust for traktor users
    Equipment------
    --HP Dv6T Select Editon. i5 6gb DDR3, backlit keys and touchscreen.

Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    I don't like it.
    I'd be curious to hear why. I think it looks great (the good pic's, not the apparent prototype), and the touch-strip looks cool.

Perhaps no cue points? I'm happy w/ my S4, and the integration of software/hardware is great, but I still think this thing is very cool looking.

Tech Guru

I think I like the Itch one a bit better. No volume meters on the Traktor one ---- but also no 4 channels on the Itch. I also prefer Itch to Traktor but the software updates is what will pull me away from the S4. The S4 is just a beast in comparison to what Itch can do.
    SSL - DJM 800 - Technic 1200's - X1 - ITCH - NS6 - VCI-300

Quote Originally Posted by BigC View Post
    Translated from dutch using google:

"After news of the DDJ-T1 MIDI DJ Controller will immediately follow this response, because there would exist a model for Serato, DDJ-S1. The only difference here is the T1 and S1, which relate to the control of software or Serato or Traktor software. This is a unique data, because until now there was no single manufacturer for both pieces of popular software, a separate controller on the market. Well, apart, that is of course not, because there will be some internal change in appearance because they are almost specific. Judge for yourself by viewing the two pictures. It is at least clear that the battle at Pioneer in the form of MIDI controller now definitely going to make."
    Double Dutch to me...

Tech Guru

could be good. i'll wait until we actually have proper information about it before voicing any criticism...

it is a little dissapointing that the new generation of dj controllers are more or less copying each other rather than doing anything particularly unique or groundbreaking. the only real innovation we've seen so far is the built in 4 channel analogue mixers...

they still miss important features like good sized nice responsive buttons for cue juggling that are only available on modded VCI-100s and Midifighters.

i would prefer the serato one, if it works with traktor.

but i have no complaints with the set up for the T1

wait....T1.....like.......nah, it couldnt be.....could it?
    Become a Fan, And View My Latest Mixes | DJTT Chatroom (FB)
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    If the pack of lions are in sync then they're not real lions so it doesn't count.

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by theory28 View Post
    i would prefer the serato one, if it works with traktor.

but i have no complaints with the set up for the T1

wait....T1.....like.......nah, it couldnt be.....could it?
    oh my!

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast