OT/ Any graffiti artists on DJTT?
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Default OT/ Any graffiti artists on DJTT?

Link up! Post pics!

When I was in HS my mother let me use an entire room to just spray paint on the walls and after 5 years of not doing anything with paint I've returned to the rattle can.

Main Q: Where do you guys like to shop and what are your favorite mediums?

Right now I'm really big into Krink markers and mops. I've only bought from ArtPrimo.com so far. I'm sure I'm missing out on some hot products because of my exclusivity to a single site.

oink looks best. pick up some of their ink too.
    Become a Fan, And View My Latest Mixes | DJTT Chatroom (FB)
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    If the pack of lions are in sync then they're not real lions so it doesn't count.

ironlak andnever look back paint wise ^.^ my friends paint me not so much i can just appreciate the artwork

i dont do it either. but i was going to kind of get into it just for shits n giggles.
    Become a Fan, And View My Latest Mixes | DJTT Chatroom (FB)
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    If the pack of lions are in sync then they're not real lions so it doesn't count.

I used to paint, but that was years ago (well, did a painting in 2009 after like a 4 year hiatus - worked surprisingly good, somehow it's just like riding the bike). Making sketches is a different thing though, that never really stopped (sometimes more, sometimes less).
    13,3" MacBookPro (Mid 2012) # 2x Technics 1210 # NI Audio 8 DJ # Ecler Nuo 2.0 # NI Traktor Kontrol X1 # Sennheiser HD-25
    http://soundcloud.com/vincent-lebaron/

i used to, stopped bombing a year or so ago, i'm going to be thirty, still in my blood, illegals mainly , fuck huge pieces, too much tryoing not enough doing, style comes accidentally, cant force that.

lots of good inks n shit out there, make your own.
    montana belmont krylon are my favs

blap blap

Tech Guru

long time ago when i was a teenager yeah...

the vandalism aspect of it doesn't appeal to me anymore, but i've been meaning to get back into doing some drawings in the black book to scan and colour in photoshop/illustrator.

I used to write back when i was 16-early 20s, im 25 now, dont wanna get arrested for that these days. I still catch tags here and there though

kmart out at the edge of the city. chicago bans spray paint sales to anyone who doesnt have a construction permit or isnt with a contractor. get shit paint at kmart and get quality caps mail order

my favorite thing to do was home made mops though. made alot of my own inks for refills

Ah... the rattling balls and the use of fatcaps.... Belltone, sparvar... rejoice!
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast