What do you think of our new Logo? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Ha, fuck it, retro it up man. Personally I'm working on tricking out a VW to play controllerism gigs out the back of it and settin up the bitjockey equivalent of Woodstock. Groovy.
    17" MacBook Pro, 2.66 GHz i7, 4GB RAM; Vestax VCI-100, NI Audio Kontrol 1/ MBox Mini, M-Audio Oxygen 8, Beyerdynamic DT-150 cans; Pro Tools LE 8, Ableton Live 8, Logic Studio 9, Traktor Pro

I dont mind the retro look actually I cant see that be very popular though, unless your trying to apeal to nerds... hey wait... we are nerds !

Tech Guru

Its pretty cool - def' better then old logo. I agree with the positive negative space comments also the colours. I personally think the whole retro thing could be done better a.la So Me and DVNO vid. If you want the whole professional feel I think it could be done better, not to rag on it or anything, but being a designer I don't like giving useles feedback.

Any other designers on the forum? If so would be cool to see your work.

Quote Originally Posted by midian View Post
    Its pretty cool - def' better then old logo. I agree with the positive negative space comments also the colours. I personally think the whole retro thing could be done better a.la So Me and DVNO vid. If you want the whole professional feel I think it could be done better, not to rag on it or anything, but being a designer I don't like giving useles feedback.

Any other designers on the forum? If so would be cool to see your work.

Done some work in photoshop. If you can stand torture, check http://portfolio.ome-les.com

RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Ean,
    You should hold off on this until your plate design for the VCI SE competition has finished. There may be some ideas come forward from that which can be made in to your logo design.
    Last edited by jimmymac; 04-03-2008 at 04:10 PM.

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by jimmymac View Post
    Ean,
    You should hold off on this until your plate design for the VCI SE competition has finished. There may be some ideas come forward from that which can be made in to your logo design.
    I would have said that perhaps the other way round is better? The logo design spawning some ideas for the plates? Just an Idea.

tekki - some decent work, keep at it ;D that ISG logo is hawt.
    I should put up my website, way to lazy at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by midian View Post
    I would have said that perhaps the other way round is better? The logo design spawning some ideas for the plates? Just an Idea.

tekki - some decent work, keep at it ;D that ISG logo is hawt.
    I should put up my website, way to lazy at the moment.
    Thanks bro'!
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

im not to crazy bout the retro look

Quote Originally Posted by eangolde View Post
    the dj tech tools team has been hard at work. what do you think of this new logo idea? the colors are not final.
    depending on what wins, i'd be interested in a dj tech tools tee-shirt.

i know a lot of others here would, too.

perhaps, there could be another design contest to add style to a DjTT shirt.

peace

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by aiden View Post
    depending on what wins, i'd be interested in a dj tech tools tee-shirt.

i know a lot of others here would, too.

perhaps, there could be another design contest to add style to a DjTT shirt.

peace

Nice idea. I wouldn't mind designing up some sweet DJTT T-Shirts. If people like them once I have I can either send people the files & they get them made up or I I can make them up and ship them over (@ co$t).

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast