Nemonic help needed

Default Nemonic help needed

Hi Nemonic, love your work, can you help me please? I have been using Traktor with an X1 and Audio 2 DJ with a PC for about 1 year now after using Torq with X-Ponent for a year before that. My new setup is Traktor Pro, MB Pro 15", Audio 2 DJ, 1x X1, 1x X-Session Pro and 1x SCS.1 D. I have thought a lot about what configuration to establish but I thought a legend like you would know best. What do you think? I want to use the SCS.1 D to give my performance a visual aspect as well as injecting some basic turntablism skills. I also want to stick with internal mixing. I have just purchased the MB Pro and have loaded Traktor Pro but nothing else at this stage. I have had some advice from forum members that just have a go at mappings etc. as it's easy, but I am sceptical about this and feel that everything must be done in the right order and each stage of mapping must be done correctly otherwise you can create a nightmare for yourself. The SCS.1 D and the X-Session Pro are also the other worry for me regarding installing the correct software and firmware. Hope you can help.
    Cheers, Maxiboy.
    Maxiboy

Dude, please add some paragraphs here; 'cause you want nem0nic to help you out, right?
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Quote Originally Posted by Maxiboy View Post
    Hi Nemonic, love your work, can you help me please?

I have been using Traktor with an X1 and Audio 2 DJ with a PC for about 1 year now after using Torq with X-Ponent for a year before that.

My new setup is Traktor Pro, MB Pro 15", Audio 2 DJ, 1x X1, 1x X-Session Pro and 1x SCS.1 D. I have thought a lot about what configuration to establish but I thought a legend like you would know best. What do you think?

I want to use the SCS.1 D to give my performance a visual aspect as well as injecting some basic turntablism skills. I also want to stick with internal mixing.

I have just purchased the MB Pro and have loaded Traktor Pro but nothing else at this stage.

I have had some advice from forum members that just have a go at mappings etc. as it's easy, but I am sceptical about this and feel that everything must be done in the right order and each stage of mapping must be done correctly otherwise you can create a nightmare for yourself.

The SCS.1 D and the X-Session Pro are also the other worry for me regarding installing the correct software and firmware. Hope you can help.

Cheers, Maxiboy.

Fix'd
    Become a Fan, And View My Latest Mixes | DJTT Chatroom (FB)
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    If the pack of lions are in sync then they're not real lions so it doesn't count.

Default sorry about that

Thanks guy's.
    Cheers, Maxiboy.
    Maxiboy