Traktor gives you too many choices! Lol!!
    Tech Wizard

Default Traktor gives you too many choices! Lol!!

I recently bought Traktor Scratch Pro when it was on sale!! I really really like the software I have 2 1200's with dicers and Tascam xs-8 and its sweet I have spent hours hidden away in my Dj room away from all the BS of life. Now I want more the mixer I own is great but limits me to 2 deck use but the choices with Traktor are almost unlimited you have full blown midi control units like the Vestax vci-100 that will run all 4 decks there are 4 channel mixers that are scratch certified that would allow me to use the setup I have and just add a X1 or I could just map the trigger finger or Behringer Bcd3000 I already own to decks 3 & 4 the possible arrangements seems endless any ideas or suggestions? Thanks!!

im not sure, but is the mixer mappable in TSP? if it is, then you can use a spare button on your dicers (do you have layers 4-6 mapped? hold down the layer button and it opens a new layer as long as its held down) as a modifier to make your mixer control decks C/D
    Become a Fan, And View My Latest Mixes | DJTT Chatroom (FB)
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    If the pack of lions are in sync then they're not real lions so it doesn't count.

Tech Wizard

My mixer does not have midi and I have been considering using the 2nd function of my dicers and think it would work pretty well its just with my current mappings I only have 5 free buttons left and I only have a 2 channel mixer but it has an aux input just no way to cue it or control it with the x-fader.

1 Denon DNSC2000 you can control 2 decks with just one unit

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by AboveDat! View Post
    1 Denon DNSC2000 you can control 2 decks with just one unit
    Good call I like that better than the X1 without a doubt this might be a good option then I can buy any number of diffrent 4 channel mixers.

I wouldn't bother with the behringer tbh ... great as a starter controller, but a bit plasticky.
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2/Serato SL1/Ecler NUO 3.0/VCI 100 SE/2 x Technics 1210 Mk2/Sennheiser HD25 II/Novation Dicers