1000th post and I'm out...for now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Schreiberie Meister Afterhour Ali's Avatar

Default 1000th post and I'm out...for now

Hey guys,
    I wanted to thank you for all the support and help I got here within the last two and a half years. DJTT is the best community I’ve been a part of. We discussed, speculated, spammed. Hell we even partied together like knowing each other from the childhood.

Today however there are so many things that need to be done that I simply can’t handle them anymore. I live in three different states in Germany being splitting time between working full-time, studying full-time, spending quality-time with my very understanding girlfriend, working for Akai, running the blog, attending DJ school, trying to be helpful with the MFCs and related events, updating a gazillion tools. Sadly these are by far not all time-consumer. That’s why I thought about my priorities. I dropped giving support on the NI-forums and a few other projects a while back.That however was not enough. I came to the conclusion that my help on DJTT is not required anymore. There are so many members battling for the honor to help a fellow controllerist in need. It would be much more beneficial for all of you to post some technical DJ-niché-crap on my blog or DJTT. My post-quality hasn't been too healthy recently either:

Therefore one of the measures I'll take to improve my situation is cutting back my activity on the DJTT-forums to a minimum. I’ll still post every now and then, but not on a regular basis.

Feel free to drop me a PM whenever someone wants to make a party with some of our fellas or if you have a thorn in your paw (and therefore can't scratch or mix properly)! I’ll keep informing you about blog-posts which may interest you and new exciting tools I’ve built.

The Midi-Fight-Club parties will remain a DJTT-affair. I’m trying to make as many as I can happen (by myself and others) and take you guys into the boat.

If my situation changes in the future I hope I can become a regular again and spend the days writing pointless comments here.

I collected some information about my membership for you:
    (this is the best I could find without a working profile-page)

Statistics:
    I wrote posts in 337 different threads and created 87 threads

Most replied to threads:
    1. of course the MFC-thread
    2. the thread covering Justice performing without the USB-cable plugged in
    3. the worst DMC-routines

People seem to like seeing others fail

Fun facts:
    • My first post was on cleaning the VCI-100 with a high-pressure water blaster
    • Mr. Panda had the initial idea to start a Midi-Fight-Club
    • Tekki and I are not gay. We both got girls and do them regulary.

btw. If you ask why all the hot air ask yourself 'why not?'
    Last edited by Afterhour Ali; 01-11-2011 at 08:57 PM.
    DJDiscourse.com — the new DJ community

god speed man!
    Quote Originally Posted by Xonetacular View Post
    Ya I've heard one song. It's called Skrillex.
    13" Macbook - 256gb SSD, 750gb HDD, 8gb Ram ❘ DDJ-SX | HDJ-2000
    Kontrol Z1 | Midifighter 3D | Kontrol X1

Dang -- cheers for the technical help you gave me. Definitely quality posting!

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Don't be a total stranger.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Bummer, we'll have to wait for the return of HedgeHog in: HedgeHog kills and HedgeHog kills again . See you @ Sekoia!
    Check out my work!

Vestax VCM-600 (for sale!) - Allen & Heath Xone:62 - Focusrite Saffire LE - Ultimate Ears Triple.Fi 10 Pro - Traktor Pro 2.1 - Ableton Live 8 - MacBook Pro 15"

Schreiberie Meister Afterhour Ali's Avatar

we'll have to wait for the return of HedgeHog in: HedgeHog kills and HedgeHog kills again
    Thanks everyone. Next time I'll do the real Lindsay Lohan and not a fake one!
    Yeah I'll be around for all the events so basically all I do is posting less crap.
    DJDiscourse.com — the new DJ community

Thanks Hedgehog, I've enjoyed reading your posts. I've even learnt a little bit along the way.

You'll always be welcome back here.

Quote Originally Posted by b3nz0n8 View Post
    Ah mannnn... the button is no longer working.

Will miss you my buddy. (But if you need me, you still have my number, msn, facebook,twitter, WillTheListStopEverIdon'tKnowButIwillStopItRightHe re)
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post

Fun facts:
    • My first post was on cleaning the VCI-100 with a high-pressure water blaster
    • Mr. Panda had the initial idea to start a Midi-Fight-Club
    • Tekki and I are not gay. We both got girls and do them regulary.

btw. If you ask why all the hot air ask yourself 'why not?'
    i highly doubt that you´re not gay! talking to you on the phone always feel like hooking up with you

but anyways i´ll miss you on the board...but we can talk wenever you feel like showing some love to the panda...
    talk to ya laturz!
    I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast