Well now I know why I got Traktor at 50% off... - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Karlos Santos View Post
    Struggling hard to see any sense in this post.
    aye.....

Iz drunk...

And I like paraphrasing quotes...

To all you moaners, look at it this way:

The 50% sale has converted over so many dj's into the digital realm. You will (if you havent already) see many more Traktor dj's kicking around with OLD hardware and OLD traktor who are happy with what they got. Imagine how many dj's you can now talk shop with!

I know of a few respected vinyl heads in my local dnb scene that have made the switch due to the price.
    I saw him show some of his crew traktor behind the decks and they were amazed, and that was only timecode and a mixer! Imagine how its gonna be when they see an S4!

Native instruments have just done wonders for our community and pushing forward digital dj'ing as a whole. Be grateful
    Ecler NUO 3.0, 2 1210mk2, midi fighter, Kontrol X1, Akai LPD8, Reloop RHP10's, TSP, Audio 8

Howitzer on Soundcloud | Howitzer on Twitter | Howitzer on Facebook | Howitzer dnb blog

Whine whine whine.

If you've just bought a TSP bundle, you've just got an extremely cheap high-quality 4 in 4 out soundcard that will continue to run 4 channels in and 4 channels out with TSP and any other audio application for years to come. In no way is it obsolete.

I paid full price for mine, and it's a GREAT soundcard.
    Last edited by lethal_pizzle; 01-12-2011 at 04:48 PM.
    DJTT Nu Disco Mix Train Vol 1
    beats and balearic bobs in north-west london
    iTunes podcast
    soundcloud

DJTT Super Moderator midifidler's Avatar

Yeah not seeing the logic behind the whining here....

I jumped on the 2 for 1 TSP/A8DJ special. With a total of 4 TSP license to install on 4 laptops, and 2 audio 8 DJ to aggregate ASIO when the TSP upgrades hit.

I think the 50% off was a solid deal, no matter what cool-aid your drinking

In fact....

I'm so happy, I'm shitting MIDI Fighters.

Quote Originally Posted by b3nz0n8 View Post
    I jumped on the 2 for 1 TSP/A8DJ special. With a total of 4 TSP license to install on 4 laptops, and 2 audio 8 DJ to aggregate ASIO when the TSP upgrades hit.

I think the 50% off was a solid deal, no matter what cool-aid your drinking

In fact....

I'm so happy, I'm shitting MIDI Fighters.

No complaints from me. I bought TSPro in December and am still exploring all the new bells & whistles I have now at my disposal. I'll probably wait on a paid upgrade unless there's some "deal" with an expiration date or the features are just too good to wait on.
    "Walking the fine line between Stupidity and Genious" My Soundcloud ---- My Mixcloud
    MBP Retina 2015--TSP 2.10--2xDNSC5000--2xDNSC2900--2xDNSC2000--NI F1--Denon DN-X1700--HDJ2000--Stanton STR8-80--QSC K12's--Crown Amplifier--Urei Monitors

Quote Originally Posted by midifidler View Post
    Yeah not seeing the logic behind the whining here....
    Consumers amuse me in their never ending quest to complain about shit hot deals for shit hot products. It's cultural.

I guess I did a bad job with my initial post and the title of this thread. I really love Traktor, it's an amazing program. What I meant to get across was more that it would kind of be a "dangit" if I actually ended up paying more in the end. My diction obviously conveyed a different idea, which is my fault.

I didn't mean to come off as a whiner, more to spur a conversation about the possible cost of the new product and wether or not people will be upgrading.

And i just got Traktor Pro, not TSP or the bundle.

@Seabass123
    I get what you mean. . .anything can be taken out of context. The update looks to be the way the market is going. Make a controller with upgraded software, and THEN send it out as an update for non-hardware owners of TSP. I'm an SSL user, and the Rane 68 mixer was overkill, but the announcement for their new SL-4 box looks to be Serato's answer to the Audio 8/10. . . .

It could be worse. . .you could've posted this on the Serato Forums and get flamed for it. . .

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123