Rane SL4
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Rane SL4

Tech Guru

Default Rane SL4

This was posted on turntablelab.......

Rane Corporation and Serato Audio Research Launch the Rane SL 4

Mukilteo, WA, USA – January 13, 2011 – Rane and Serato are pleased to present the Rane SL 4, a revolutionary new five-channel DJ interface, designed for the discerning DJ.

The Rane SL 4 is the first standalone DJ interface with two high-speed USB 2.0 ports, for seamless DJ changeover and back-to-back performances, as featured in the award winning Rane Sixty-Eight mixer. “The performance and flexibility of the new SL 4 once again raises the bar for DJ interfaces. We’re excited about the creative possibilities now available with this new device” says Dean Standing, Rane Sales Director. “Serato Scratch Live is used by many of the world’s top DJs, playing on incredible sound systems. These DJs demand the best of the best from their equipment. Fortunately, Rane’s engineers are amongst the finest in the world, and when they were asked to design the best possible interface, they certainly rose to the challenge” explains Sam Gribben, Serato General Manager. DJs now have the freedom to perform with the mixer of their choice with four switchable phono/line inputs allowing for simultaneous control of up to four decks with either one or two computers, and a combination of turntable or CD control. An auxiliary input and output add the flexibility to record sets and create more output options for the SP-6 Sample Player and The Bridge. Superior sound is delivered by a 96 kHz sample rate and high quality 24-bit digital audio processing, plus built-in galvanic isolation eliminates computer noise and interference, for the purest audio signal available in a digital DJ system. Teamed with low-latency ASIO and Core Audio drivers, the Rane SL 4 can also be used as a high-grade studio production tool with multiple third party software applications. All of this is in one powerful package, masterfully crafted by Rane.

The Rane SL 4 powered by Serato Scratch Live is the ultimate high-end solution for professional DJs. Ships April, 2011. US MAP $899.00

Features:
    • Supports four turntables or CD decks switchable in any combination.
    • Two high-speed USB 2.0 ports for two DJs for uninterrupted performances.
    • Aux Input for session recording or LiveFeed.
    • Aux Output assignable to the SP-6 Sample Player and The Bridge.
    • Four software-switchable analog Thru connections for regular vinyl or CD.
    • 48 kHz and 96 kHz sample rate switch on the SL 4 rear.
    • 10-in 10-out USB sound card with any software supporting ASIO or Core Audio.
    • Bus power from either USB port or the included external power supply.
    Baked Chicken | Brown Rice | Asparagus | Apple Juice | Snack Wells | Pretzel Chips | Lots of Water

In fairness, that sounds badass!
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

http://ow.ly/i/7b9N

a picture of it.

honestly I'm waiting for the full TP2 reveal before I decide if im sticking with NI or switching over to the dark side

Tech Guru

the dual usb is kind of a big deal
    Baked Chicken | Brown Rice | Asparagus | Apple Juice | Snack Wells | Pretzel Chips | Lots of Water

Tech Mentor

Ships in April 2011 .... thats what i hate about NAMM all this cool gear that you cant buy yet...Arrrh! Impressive to say the least!

Tech Guru

Not Available till at least Mid March

Pff, this thing is more expensive than a RME FireFace. I know what I would buy...
    Check out my work!

Vestax VCM-600 (for sale!) - Allen & Heath Xone:62 - Focusrite Saffire LE - Ultimate Ears Triple.Fi 10 Pro - Traktor Pro 2.1 - Ableton Live 8 - MacBook Pro 15"

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by DennisHuiberts View Post
    Pff, this thing is more expensive than a RME FireFace. I know what I would buy...
    Yeah but for nightclub owners and pa rental companies, this is a complete no-brainer.

If map is 900 then street will be 700. I imagine pretty much every major club booth in the country will have one of these by the end of the year.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by xtianw View Post
    Not Available till at least Mid March

im buying one!
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast