psy trance gives natural dmt trip? - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

My Man Raja! Boom
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

I agree with dj proben, but with the music to provoke this state dancing is a very usefull and most of the times a necessary tool.

further if you have used drugs like dmt, xtc etc. the music can bring memories and mild feelings back of this trance state that was before provoked by these drugs.

If your interested in natural elevated states of consciousness, you might wanna look into trancedance.

Just put a blindfold for your eyes use some trance music, start with breathing rhytms like the breath of fire and just let yourself go.

a nice documentary

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFLNnL0B1uM

something more about contemporary trancedance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vHB6lh2HDE&NR=1

Tech Student

this thread makes me smile.... I expected this forum to be basically anti-psy, how far from the truth! I have long been a psy dj, and follower of the culture

There are full moon festival's all over this great rock of ours..... Some great trance festivals, as have already been mentioned, are Boom (known as the biggest and best), FullMoon Germany, Rainbow Serpent (australia/japan), VooV, Universo Parallelo (Brazil?) , Ozora ....and in America, as someone has already mentioned, yes Sacred Earth is a great one thrown by some friends of mine (psy actually has a very strong foothold in the midwest overall), Gemini (which is now taking a break)....and others...can't really think of the names too well, will rejoin this thread

There are more flavors of psytrance than icecream

Trancedance is better than the best substance

Goa!!!!

(Like I said, I realized I hadn't much particular to add to this, just wanted to add to the enthusiasm)

Damn, good thread.
    I've been meditating actively for a good few years, mainly buddhist mindfulness stuff.

Been a big fan of Tool (Hard Rock), for even more years. I should give Psy a go(a).
    Maybe even head down to Full Moon some time, I'm not that fat from Germany.
    Fixing stuff that isn't broken.

Do it!
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

DAMAGE!

ALL THE WAY!!!!!

And the king....Absolum!

Loving Exgen at the moment!

Also Digital Talk (Julien) as well as Concept!

All very very KILLER!

Oh...and we just had ORCA here.

In Feb we will have our next Beartrap party and we are bringing:

Gataka, Deviant Species and Squid Inc.

Should be fun!

APC80:STR8-100's+Ortofon Concorde Scratch\Electro:ButterRugz:TSP2-NI Audio4DJ:Xone22+Innofader:MacBook Pro 15"
    www.soundcloud.com/djsarasin
    www.youtube.com/adriansarasin

Tech Guru

this thread makes me want to compose the illest electro record ever produced and then make a point to put the brown note right at the peak of the chorus.
    Baked Chicken | Brown Rice | Asparagus | Apple Juice | Snack Wells | Pretzel Chips | Lots of Water

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by sarasin View Post
    In Feb we will have our next Beartrap party and we are bringing:

Gataka, Deviant Species and Squid Inc.

Should be fun!

I love gataka tracks!
    gataplex too!

BTW...
    I've recorded a DJ Set this weekend, I will upload it on soundcloud latter at home, I wish you guys check it when you have time.
    All my favourite tracks are there, it don't have perfect transitions and it has some FX abuse but I liked the final result... 2 hours set

Quote Originally Posted by xtianw View Post
    this thread makes me want to compose the illest electro record ever produced and then make a point to put the brown note right at the peak of the chorus.

LOL!

The Brown note!

They have found that frequency I have heard!

You can build your own sub to produce it......*Evil Snigger*
    APC80:STR8-100's+Ortofon Concorde Scratch\Electro:ButterRugz:TSP2-NI Audio4DJ:Xone22+Innofader:MacBook Pro 15"

Aiiit!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast