Philadelphia!!

Thread: Philadelphia!!

Default Philadelphia!!

Ok so not much about Philly on here and I'm looking for a little more experience with the city of brotherly love. If anyone spins a set in Philly I'd love to be able to come see it first hand (I've only done house parties and one friend DJ's at a small club in Philly on Fridays who I've shadowed, just not my scene.) Hell, I'm always looking to find new places and meet new people so throw some places out there and maybe we can get a DJTT group together to experience Philly!
    Traktor Pro 2, Kontrol S4, Midi Fighter (#100 by Ean himself!), blah blah blah

Soundcloud || Facebook

I find a spoonful of ol' Philly really gives scrambled eggs a delicious, creamy taste.

Oh.
    DJTT Nu Disco Mix Train Vol 1
    beats and balearic bobs in north-west london
    iTunes podcast
    soundcloud

LB spins in philly.
    Quote Originally Posted by ctrld View Post
    confession time: I clicked on this thread only because my dirty mind made a connection between "6 analogues and 14 digitals" and "2 girls 1 cup".
    Setup: VAI-40, Nanokey2, APC20, Ableton, (Shit ton of VST), TP2, DN SC2000, LPD8 (RIP) MF3D (with custom Mapping FX for ableton for Turnado and Artillary2 (ill release it when its been perfected.) PM me if interested in the mapping or helping me with it.

I live in North Jersey now, but am originally from South Jersey, so I'd love to come down and check out Philly if u ever get anything together.

If you're from the Philly are there's just one thing I want to know...Geno's or Pat's?
    "Walking the fine line between Stupidity and Genious" My Soundcloud ---- My Mixcloud
    MBP Retina 2015--TSP 2.10--2xDNSC5000--2xDNSC2900--2xDNSC2000--NI F1--Denon DN-X1700--HDJ2000--Stanton STR8-80--QSC K12's--Crown Amplifier--Urei Monitors

Quote Originally Posted by SirReal View Post
    If you're from the Philly are there's just one thing I want to know...Geno's or Pat's?
    I'm a Tony Luke's guy myself but of Geno's and Pat's... Pat's all the way.

Hopefully we all can work something out. I was born and raised in NYC so I'm biased but really wanna give Philly a fair chance at something!
    Traktor Pro 2, Kontrol S4, Midi Fighter (#100 by Ean himself!), blah blah blah

Soundcloud || Facebook