Claude K's VCI-300 / T Pro .tsi - V1.1.... - Page 2
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

actually i'm not sure if the knobs would fit... the problem anyway is that i don't think it would look good, because if you paint it black and replace the knobs with black ones you still have the white faders and transport controls...

Tech Guru

maybe not needed as they are black

Tech Convert

Good to hear the Vci300 club is developing. been having the same issues with Itch as the rest of you only I have no time... so no mapping either. I am getting the KorgPad though. Seen the videos of Zabiela with it? Looks mean!

Plan on using the x-y pad to control dry wet or even in the beginner mode with traktor effects. Would be very nice!

Anyway thanks for the tks, good effort!

Hi
    bought my vci-300 last thursday and it arrived today.....I used to work with traktor 3 and an hercules rmx.....but now i have the vci....well for now i installed the mini.translator but i dont have the feeling it works because I cant select the preset.....at the other hand my vci works with traktor but not so wel pitchshift doesn;t work same as the jogweels but I get sound and volume sliders and crossfader do work....so maybe I've just enterd the wrong tks....?

greetz from amstedam

Quote Originally Posted by amsterdam309 View Post
    ...pitchshift doesn;t work same as the jogweels but I get sound and volume sliders and crossfader do work....so maybe I've just enterd the wrong tks....?
    chances are good you used the wrong midi-input in traktor - in traktor you have to specify the output of the mini.translator (e.g. mini.translator 1 Virtual Out) as midi input, then the jogs and the pitch will work.

Tech Guru

Here is the latest TSI I am working on..
    enjoy DDTT users.

-I need help..anyone can get the led lights of the effects (off -position) when the effect button is off (FILES) is on, MOD 1/Value 0-would be great..

-also led lights that would show life when loop amounts pushed on.

added SHIFT + LOW BASS knob controls the loop amount as well..one can adjust using the buttons or knob.

Effect 3 is always on and controlled/triggered by the Jog Wheel (no need for holding SHIFT anymore to activate it!)
    Remember SHIFT+TRIM adjusts the wet /dry amount and MONITOR/CUE alone controls Effect 3 amount.

enjoy & Merry Christmas

CLAUDEK's VCI300 for T Pro TSI
    (needs Midi.Trans to work until T Pro 1.3 update

http://www.sendspace.com/file/fnyhzo

....working on next a 4 decker mode and new control for fx adjustment
    Last edited by claudek; 12-25-2008 at 04:35 AM.

hi guys im a new member to club vci 300. Awesome piece of kit. And thx for the tsi just want to try traktor pro out with it even though personally i think itch has much more potential.

Tech Guru

Yes, I like Itch too just for the fact it is made specifically for the 300, but
    I have to say the development of the software is really, really slow. I think it is very basic, stable but tight...SSL style. I just wish we could get 3-4 decks going with it and some real fx and then this thread would not even exist.

Maybe after Namm 2009, Ableton Live and Serato may unite and we may be reborn.
    Last edited by claudek; 12-26-2008 at 03:57 AM.

Tech Mentor

So question about Traktor PRO and the upcoming update. When it supports the 14bit will the 300 be just as responsive with TP as it is with ITCH? I am talking about the pitch sliders and jogs.

Thanks

Tech Guru

that is a ? we will have to wait and see. I would think maybe yes or close, but think the software code may be an important issue as well.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast