How much crap can i shove into a UDG Traktor bag?

Default How much crap can i shove into a UDG Traktor bag?

About to go on another spending blitz over on the NI shop, getting some multicores, another x1/bag etc. Is the UDG traktor bag pretty good? could anyone tell me if i can (at the minimum) stash two x1 bags, audio 4, a bunch of usbs and rca's and my cans in there ... cheers J.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Tech Guru

Depends on what you ate really, you may squeeze by with a usual sized serving of P.F. Changs. But you might want to consider something a bit larger if your a fan of Chipotle.

Last edited by deviantdigi; 01-16-2011 at 01:03 AM.

I'll check and see if Guitar Center sells these, or has them in stock. If so, I'll go pack one up and take pictures of the process.

I'm curious as well, I'm a bag whore (cue Burton and BuiltNY commercials) and need a few flight cases and bags.

Who am I kidding, I'm always needing bags...even when I don't need any more bags.

I think I have a problem

....shhhhhhh, don't tell anyone...it'll be our secret.

*shuffles off to straighten shelves of bags*
    ------=== ===------

The Imelda Marcos of DJTT huh
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Default Meaty Madness!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jester.NZ View Post
    The Imelda Marcos of DJTT huh

That girl is small time, she needs to step up her game.

I'm all about Turbaconducken my gear.

------=== ===------

Quote Originally Posted by b3nz0n8 View Post
    I'll check and see if Guitar Center sells these, or has them in stock. If so, I'll go pack one up and take pictures of the process.

I'm curious as well, I'm a bag whore (cue Burton and BuiltNY commercials) and need a few flight cases and bags.

Who am I kidding, I'm always needing bags...even when I don't need any more bags.

I think I have a problem

....shhhhhhh, don't tell anyone...it'll be our secret.

*shuffles off to straighten shelves of bags*
    Ooh awesome!

And is the Maschine bag / Traktor bag the same? I'm looking to pick one up as well to take to school since I have a 5 hour break in the middle of my classes and am planning on creating beats on campus.

Lemme know what you think of the quality as well por favor!

Side Note: It won't let me accept your friend request thingy for some reason B3n

Tech Guru

this is slightly related:

I have two UGD 50's and a UDG slanted 90. the one thing i loved about moving to traktor from cds was the fact i was able to ditch the cd wallets and reinstate my favourite UDG record bag! its a limited edition black UDG 50, with Global Underground embroidery. It will comfortably hold my 13" MBP, Xone 1d, Audio 8 which is in its own case, all cables, a small UDG cd wallet (as a backup) and headphones and theres room for more! I stole the front panel of my other UDG 50 to make a partition for the MBP, its all rather neat!
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2.7, MBP 13", iPad 2 & TouchOSC, Reloop NEON, Pioneer DJM750mk2, Mackie d.2, Pioneer CDJ800 x2, Technics SL1210MK2 x2, NI Audio 6 DJ, Dicers,