For sale thread ????

Default For sale thread ????

Ive been trying to post some items and for some reason my thread isnt showing up. Is anyone else having this problem?
    Traktor Pro, Kontrol X1, 2x Xone 1D, Pioneer DJM600, Technics 1200 M3D's, Toshiba Windows 7. Audio 2
    ┌∩┐(◣_◢) ┌∩┐

yup same here,have emailed tekki about it

okay I was just making sure I didnt piss someone off and they blocked me.
    Traktor Pro, Kontrol X1, 2x Xone 1D, Pioneer DJM600, Technics 1200 M3D's, Toshiba Windows 7. Audio 2
    ┌∩┐(◣_◢) ┌∩┐

UPDATE -- Opening new threads in the Buy and Sell forum.

As long as a moderator has not moderated/validated the thread, it will not be shown in the active threads in the 'Buy and Sell' forum.

This way a user will no longer fall victim to post pics spamming/reporting mob that was in place.

In order to have a valid thread, users must include pictures. Moderators will not activate threads until pictures are included.

Add one or two pictures of the gear in question. The most important picture, is one that shows the gear and has a paper/card stating forumname and date on it.

Please read the sticky in the Buy & Sell forum before opening threads like these.

UPDATE -- Opening new threads in the Buy and Sell forum.

As long as a moderator has not moderated/validated the thread, it will not be shown in the active threads in the 'Buy and Sell' forum.

This way a user will no longer fall victim to post pics spamming/reporting mob that was in place.

In order to have a valid thread, users must include pictures. Moderators will not activate threads until pictures are included.

Add one or two pictures of the gear in question. The most important picture, is one that shows the gear and has a paper/card stating forumname and date on it.
    This topic is closed.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --