Traktor Pro Overlay designs and colors?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tech Guru

Default Traktor Pro Overlay designs and colors?

Anyone have any Photoshop markups of what the next VCI-100 / Traktor Pro overlay will look like? colors schemes etc..? or will there be any?

I have not worked on this yet but we want to make it extra special/shnazzy! any ideas or requests?

Tech Guru

...dunno ,but are your plans for the VCI-300 overlay/tsi still on deck?

Yes for the vci-300 would be awesome..

Please design them so they dont cover up the vestax/ean golden SE branding
    I suspect you would have to adjust the die cutter.

Macbook Pro 13" • TP2 • MFPro Beatmasher • VCI-400 EGE • VCI-100 EGE Arcade NOW SOLD! • Presonus Firebox • Vestax VMC004XLu • SL1210's

yes the 300 overlays are still on deck but we are going to re-desing the firmware first and then when the layout is done- release overlays.

Tech Guru

cool idea for a new firmware plan for VCI-300 ! I hope you can get the headphones louder too with this as # 1 complaint out there, next to no effects. Be really cool if someway the 1/4 and rca outs could be wired so each deck has its' own ind output too for ext mixing, but doubt it would be possible due to the soundcard.
    Last edited by claudek; 12-20-2008 at 03:05 PM.

Indeed, the hp volume is way to soft, good for at home, but on the road its terrible..

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by eangolde View Post
    I have not worked on this yet but we want to make it extra special/shnazzy! any ideas or requests?
    Hey Ean, my request would be to make available black overlays for the VCI-100 that are unlabeled, something like the silver ones available now. Is this a possibility in the future, or do you think sales would be slim enough to not make it worthwhile? There's just so many tsi files being developed by the community, different FX preferences etc, it might be cool to have something in black that pretty much just says DJTT VCI-100SE Custom, "Loop" for loop section, "Effects" for FX section, and "EQ".
    MacBook 2.4GHz, 6GB, Traktor Pro, Ableton Live, Bomes MT, Audio Kontrol 1, Vestax VCI-100 SE Custom, M-Audio Axiom 25, Akai APC40, NI Maschine, 2x Midi Fighters (c/o DJ TechTools - Thanks!!)

Mixcloud DJ Sets

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by 10us View Post
    Indeed, the hp volume is way to soft, good for at home, but on the road its terrible..
    Yes..if you guys can beef this up a bit somehow via a firmware update because I have a feeling Vestax do not have any plans to, you would sell many just for this feature alone. I'd be very curious what you plan to make with a custom firmware for the VCI-300. Would there be a way to still use it with Itch, in case Serato comes up with some instant FX Ableton Magic?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast