Audio 2 Dj

Thread: Audio 2 Dj

Tech Mentor

Default Audio 2 Dj

I just recently bought my audio 2 dj and am seeing some problems occur. I'm using the lowest cpu option but, I am realizing that my desktop computer freezes. I can't even get to the point of starting traktor. However, on my laptop everything seems to go perfectly without any problems. Any help/suggestions?

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by Dj Dynasty View Post
    I just recently bought my audio 2 dj and am seeing some problems occur. I'm using the lowest cpu option but, I am realizing that my desktop computer freezes. I can't even get to the point of starting traktor. However, on my laptop everything seems to go perfectly without any problems. Any help/suggestions?
    what are the specs on ur desktop top vs your laptop?
    Acer 1803T - Abelton Live 8 - Audio 2 DJ - Korg Micro X - M-Audio USB - KRK Rockit Monitors - Dell Xeon Desktop - Sony MDR headphones - Fruity loops - Acid Pro - Sound Forge

Quote Originally Posted by Dj Dynasty View Post
    I think (something like this happened to me) that your audio output or input is either backwards or reversed. I just went in to the place that sold me the program (gutar center) and i just asked if they could solve the problem and set it up. They were kind enough to do it for free . although, make sure that you ask the guy who sold it to you. The EXACT guy! If I didn't ask him to do it, I doubt that they would be friendly about it, or even do it for free. Whenever a problem occurs with ANY of my DJ equipment/programs, I take it it there to have them solve it. They know me pretty well now so i always get that stuff done for free. Anyways If the audio Input/Output isn't the problem, google it, post the question in wiki answers, or take it in like I do. Rarely will your actual computer system be the problem, once in a while, some program like adobe or quick time will be out of date and you will need to do a mass update. Whatever the problem is, I bet you will figure it out sooner or later.