I need help!!!

Thread: I need help!!!

Tech Student

Default I need help!!!

hi, guys...i'm kinda new to this..i have 2 stanton T-80's and a mixer-m201 and native instrument audio 4 sound-card running...i want my mixer to control my traktor running on my mac...how can i do that???....i heard i have to get a midi controller, is there a mixer/midi controller out there that can do both the jobs??? PLZ HELP!!

Any suggestions would help. Thanks

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by lil_vill View Post
    hi, guys...i'm kinda new to this..i have 2 stanton T-80's and a mixer-m201 and native instrument audio 4 sound-card running...i want my mixer to control my traktor running on my mac...how can i do that???....i heard i have to get a midi controller, is there a mixer/midi controller out there that can do both the jobs??? PLZ HELP!!

Any suggestions would help. Thanks
    Que shit storm in 5....4.....3......2.......

Edit: i so oposted this in the wrong thread. Sorry mods. Sorry Everyone.
    Last edited by Djtom420; 01-20-2011 at 07:15 PM.
    Acer 1803T - Abelton Live 8 - Audio 2 DJ - Korg Micro X - M-Audio USB - KRK Rockit Monitors - Dell Xeon Desktop - Sony MDR headphones - Fruity loops - Acid Pro - Sound Forge

you......you.....you plug it in dude.

you have all you need.
    Become a Fan, And View My Latest Mixes | DJTT Chatroom (FB)
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    If the pack of lions are in sync then they're not real lions so it doesn't count.

Filterkat

you dont need a controller to mix what is in traktor, you need a controller if you want to mix INTERNALLY, but if you set it to mix EXTERNALLY then you just mix on your mixer... output 1 on your A4 should go into channel 1 on the mixer, and output 2 on chanel 2 of the mixer... and make sure its routed the same way in traktor... done...