asking a really really big favour to anyone who can help
    Tech Guru

Default asking a really really big favour to anyone who can help

basically a friend of mine just finished college and is a photographer trying to make it in the world shes entered a competition and just needs some votes really, there is no filling out forms or anything just plain old click vote and you're done, Thankyou soo much in advance to anyone who reads this and votes heres the link http://www.actimelfulloflife.ie/profile-774
    *Samsung rv 511, 8gb ram, core i5 processor* *Samsung netbook 2gb ram* *Traktor pro 2* *Traktor s4* *midi fighter spectra* *audio technica ath-m50x* *m audio trigger finger pro* *ableton* *fl studio* and a load of other random bits and pieces.... plus I like bacon yo.

Just to let you know voting is restricted to ROI
    CDJ2000 x 3 : DJM900 : Novation Remote SL25 : Ableton L8 : Traktor Pro 2

Tech Guru

oh that sucks haha was worth a try, thankyou soo much for attempting anyways much appreciated!!
    *Samsung rv 511, 8gb ram, core i5 processor* *Samsung netbook 2gb ram* *Traktor pro 2* *Traktor s4* *midi fighter spectra* *audio technica ath-m50x* *m audio trigger finger pro* *ableton* *fl studio* and a load of other random bits and pieces.... plus I like bacon yo.