[OT] Hey b3nzon8 - Page 2
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Default Reaction time is important. I'm going to ask you a few questions about....your mother

------=== ===------

Default Theme for tonights house party.....We're feeling a little bit Blade Runner

Would you like to be.....modified?

(this is repeating, repeating repeating) as the bass beats us down.

I'm sure you know the mix.

------=== ===------

Zen Mechanics btw my new mix uses a couple of tracks off the bladerunner soundtrack If my internet was on i could probably up the first disc tonight but oh well, one more week wont hurt yaz.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Quote Originally Posted by Jester.NZ View Post
    Zen Mechanics btw my new mix uses a couple of tracks off the bladerunner soundtrack If my internet was on i could probably up the first disc tonight but oh well, one more week wont hurt yaz.
    We die a little inside with each day that passes
    ------=== ===------

I want more psy .... father/fuckker
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

By the way, absolutely love samples, your mixes, the dynamic way you produce your sound....your sets just get better and better, each time we drop it in the studio during our weekend parties.

Just added today, another 2 x 15" cabs and 2 x 18" subs with some monitors for the lower level.

Rumblz and Boomage

Officially in the Epicenter
    ------=== ===------

Default She doesn't know...

I want more psy .... father/fuckker

She's beginning to suspect...

------=== ===------

btw my new mix uses a couple of tracks off the bladerunner soundtrack
    We can haz!

WantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWa ntWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWant WantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWa ntWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWant WantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWa ntWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWant WantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWa ntWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWant WantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWa ntWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWant WantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWa ntWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWant WantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWa ntWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWant WantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWa ntWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWant WantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWa ntWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWant WantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWa ntWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWant WantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWa ntWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWant WantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWa ntWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWant WantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWa ntWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWant WantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWa ntWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWant WantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWa ntWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWant WantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWa ntWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWant WantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWa ntWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWant WantWantWantWantWantWantWant...W.A.N.T.

------=== ===------

I'm from the, uh, Confidential Committee on Moral Abuses.

The lot of you are some odd kitties

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H52eQFOj11Q
    Last edited by maxonemillionone; 01-23-2011 at 04:04 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by duerr View Post
    senior citizen's attics, the garbage dump, swamps, underwater treasure chests, graveyards, hollowed out tree stumps, abandoned coal mines.

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast