OT: Gear Lust!!!!
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default OT: Gear Lust!!!!

its gotten real bad, im checking this website and forum every couple of hours for any bits of info. i am JONESING about NI's new product announcement in Feb. I've got some money saved up and I have to stop myself from going to guitar center or the apple store and just blowing it all. anyone else skitzing out as bad as me?

Tech Mentor

lol, hell yeah. got into some cash. caught some serious case of gear-acquisition syndrome.

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

I just need new monitors and a 49 keys midi keyboard, then I'm done
    Last edited by padi_04; 01-25-2011 at 09:04 AM.

Could do with a new mixer, as the one that the bloke who sold me my technics threw in is a POS - though the wife and I are expecting May, so new gear is a lot further down the list than a cot and nappies tbf ...
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2/Serato SL1/Ecler NUO 3.0/VCI 100 SE/2 x Technics 1210 Mk2/Sennheiser HD25 II/Novation Dicers

Quote Originally Posted by Sherlock Ohms View Post
    Could do with a new mixer, as the one that the bloke who sold me my technics threw in is a POS - though the wife and I are expecting May, so new gear is a lot further down the list than a cot and nappies tbf ...
    Just been there SO - it's going to be a loooooooooong, gearless season. Little people can seriously consume. Wouldn't trade it for anything 'tho - good luck. Get some sleep

I want the new Traktor Upgrade in Feb.

VCI is acting up...need that repaired before I get anything else.

BOOO
    APC80:STR8-100's+Ortofon Concorde Scratch\Electro:ButterRugz:TSP2-NI Audio4DJ:Xone22+Innofader:MacBook Pro 15"
    www.soundcloud.com/djsarasin
    www.youtube.com/adriansarasin

Tech Guru

I had a thread up once that asked - "do you spend more time looking for music or new gear"

Gear addicts are flocking to this thread right now.
    SSL - DJM 800 - Technic 1200's - X1 - ITCH - NS6 - VCI-300

What happens to me is I start saving up and the once I get to around 3 or 4 hundred dollars I buy things like midi fighters and the kontrol X1 haha.

Hoping I'm gunna land my win on a set of cdj 800's today. Woo!
    If I dont, I might just go to Long and McQuade to get 2 new cdj-350s. GASS

That's exactly what I do, in trying to save up for a major purchase, I buy little stuff chipping away at the savings . I rocked the club with Traktor Pro, and Audio2DJ, and a TriggerFinger , that's some cheap stuff, but worked awesome, now saving for an S4 without knowing what's coming next is killing me. I really hope I don't drive near a guitar center today

I've been seriously jonesing for a MPD32 for a couple months now, but since I have a 24 I keep telling myself I don't need it.

Recently, I learned of my Audio 4 Dj's...limitations and now I want the 8, or the new 5/10.

Also, APC40. For serious.
    Stanton t.52, Staton t.62, Stanton m.212 mixer, Akai MPD24, Akai MPK25, TSP, MIDI Fighter

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast