Massive DJ & Producer Questionnaire. CAN ALL DJTT MEMEBERS TAKE PART PLEASE

Default Massive DJ & Producer Questionnaire. CAN ALL DJTT MEMEBERS TAKE PART PLEASE

Hey DJTT!!!

For those who dont know, my name is Sam Ben-David (DJew) and i am..well.... i am alot of things! What is relevant here is that i am the owner of www.howtochangelifenow.com, i am also a Personal Development Enthusiast, Blogger and Speaker. I am also a massive music fan and for the last 6 months+ have been learning to DJ and Produce music.

What i am trying to do right now is ‘hack’ the mindset of a successful DJ and/or Producer. I want to discover what it takes to be truly remarkable at both and what the current best DJ’s and producers are doing. I want to do this for personal reasons and for the bedroom DJ’s and Producers all over the world who want to become successful at what they love. To do this, i have made a simple questionnaire.

There is a well known idea in the NLP world called Modelling, which states that any successful person can be modelled so that another person could achieve their success. To do this you would need to know things such as their behaviours, thought patterns and goals. Usually in Modelling you would pick 1 person and study them 1st hand as often as possible, since this is not possible i am doing this via a different method. What i will be doing is analysing every persons answers and looking for correlations, complex meanings behind the words and actionable methods from the words written in the answers to produce amazing results, and more.

This questionnaire will be answered by over 100 DJ’s and Producers from all over, big and small. Once i have my first 50 results i will then add extra questions to help delve deeper into the mindset. My findings will also be published on my blog and a big DJ blog (no names mentioned just yet!). If the feedback from everyone is good and helpful then i will consider making further.

Ok onto the questionnaire; its simple, all you need to do is answer as many of the questions in either section as you wish. Make sure you answer AT LEAST 1 question from each section. If however you are a Producer and not a DJ or vice versa then simply answer 2 questions from the section you subscribe to. Remember...the least you can answer is 1 from each section, thats it! The questions are simple and will not require much thinking, they will be things you will know instantly, most of the time

Questionnaire Link: http://www60.zippyshare.com/v/55665457/file.html

Download the Word Document, fill in the answers on the sheet, save it and send it to sam@howtochangelifenow.com along with your Full Name.

This could be really big and i would love to have the DJTT members involved.

I would love to hear all your thoughts, comments, opinions and views below.

Sam Ben-David

P.S... Because of my high end contacts in the music world i will be choosing at least 1 massive worldwide DJ or Producer to be involved in this, so this could be something quite good. Some household names have already sent me their answers and some are great

Tech Mentor

Because I'm such a fantastic person*, I did it.

*i.e. really bored right now

haha thanks dude, will check my emails for it

Also thank you so much to everyone else who has sent me your answers so far, keep them coming!!