Need Help......

Thread: Need Help......

Default Need Help......

Ok So Today I Got My Vci 100 With The Djio Sound Card Installed Everything But Only Problem Im Haveing Is Im Not Geting Any Sound From My Speakers......and I Tried Just About Every Setting In The Traktor Audio Setting Section.

Can Some One Help Me ?

Thanks In Advance

Tech Mentor

Can u probably post your traktor settlngs. Preferally the first two sections, starting from the top.
    Thank Ya!!!

Midi is ok? Problem is just a sound?

the thing i do all the time with new equipment or when switching stations is the following:

1) Instal or reinstal your sound card drivers (surprisingly this fixed a lot of problems)
    2) THEN plug your soundcard into USB (and turn it on, if does have switch)
    3) play a movie, whatever - if u dont hear anything u have seriously messed something up - now its the time to demonstrate how did u plug your speakers to your system.
    4) assuming sound is ok, then start traktor. Go to preferences, audio setup and select the right soundcard. --> Now there may be a lot of options. Usualy there is your default integrated soundcard, then there is somehow analog output of your IO and last but not least there has to be option that allows u to use 2 channel system. My M-Audio fast track pro has thing called M-Audio ASIO - i am not very familiar, but think ASIO might be common - so thats the thing u looking for.
    5)nows the time to check output routing... at this point i am not sure how precisely is VCI100 incorporated into your setup. i guess u need to have internal mix option and 1/2 channels set for master and 3/4 channels set for monitor.

i hope something might help... gl

ok so under the sound card I have the numark one selected then on the other screen I have the numark 1 and numark 2 selected

now I'm geting sound but it's only coming out of the tweeter wich doesn't make any sense

Retired DJTT Moderator DvlsAdvct's Avatar

Are your plugs in securely on both units?

You have, for output routing, Master Out Channel 1 on top and Channel 2 on the bottom, right?
    It's the FAQ. Read it.

My Mixes, Mashups and Rants

Divided we stand
    United we fall

ok so thanks to you guys I now have sound appreciate all the help thanks again !!!

Retired DJTT Moderator DvlsAdvct's Avatar

What was the problem?
    It's the FAQ. Read it.

My Mixes, Mashups and Rants

Divided we stand
    United we fall

one of the wires was loose