Your List Delete work? (TSP 1.2.4)
    Tech Guru

Default Your List Delete work? (TSP 1.2.4)

I've got a lot of tracks in my Traktor with one or two star ratings. But for some odd reason I can't seem to get the List Delete function to work.

I know how to map and I have List delete mapped correctly, there aren't many ways you can get it wrong. So I reinstalled v1.2.4 but it still doesn't work.

So the only option I have atm is to find the track in Traktor, locate it there and deleting in the original folder. Which takes a lot of time and effort. I'll be more picky before adding in more tracks in the future.

Are there some type of circumstances that have to be met to get the List delete to work?

(For instance: I'm in Browser mode. I've got the Track highlighted. I press the key that is solo and only mapped to list delete, but nothing happens no dialog)

Tech Guru

Guess I'll wait for the new Traktor to come out, perhaps it will work on that. Gonna have to remap everything anyways.

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

why not update to 1.2.7? sold my pro license so can't test it there.

works fine in s4 (mapped to cmd+d)

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Are you sure you don't have anything conflicting? I mapped it to a key on my computer keyboard in S4 and it worked fine. I think it's ctrl+5 in the default keyboard mapping, maybe try loading that and see if it works. Could also try updating to 1.2.7.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Why update when there's a new version coming out soon?
    Stanton t.52, Staton t.62, Stanton m.212 mixer, Akai MPD24, Akai MPK25, TSP, MIDI Fighter

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Sano Insano View Post
    Because it's free and could have patches that fix certain solutions needed. The update should just be sitting in your service center.
    SSL - DJM 800 - Technic 1200's - X1 - ITCH - NS6 - VCI-300

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sano Insano View Post
    paid. besides, no one knows if it will be released or just announced today (or in the following days).

Tech Guru

The mappings I made and use is for v1.2.4 and doesn't work properly on other versions. Even 1.2.7, I have tried.

I use a Mixtrack, Xsession, LPD8 and Hercules MP3 so Its going to take me a couple hours/days : ] to remap all the ins and outs. So I'll just wait.

Thanks for taking a look at the thread though.

Tech Guru

I think I found the issue.

On Windows 7 Ult. PC. I had my all music genres, which are in different folders, all in the Libraries>designated Music folder. So I took my entire music collection and moved them to to my C: Program Files folder. Finally, the the list delete function worked.

I don't know if any of you guys ever modded a PC game, but sometimes Windows blocks access of files from programs if you have moved them. Even though its the program that uses the files to run. . . . Anyways thanks again for the suggestions.

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Glad you got that sorted.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x