How do we make charity money through our Wordpress blog?

Default How do we make charity money through our Wordpress blog?

Hey everyone, here's a question for those who know more than me about blogging. My friends and I are setting up a Wordpress blog. We bought a sweet domain name and are looking into getting hosting as well.

We thought that it would be awesome to have a charity angle as well. Everything we make will be 100% donated to charity (most probably an organization related to the deaf because this is going to be a music blog). How do we go about this? I did research and the only thing I can find is putting up advertisements...

I believe the ads option is a plugin in Wordpress. Are there any other ways anybody knows about? Just looking for some advice and direction from people who know about Wordpress blogging! Feel free to share your thoughts and suggestions.

Thanks so much for your help!

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

You would be better off searching how to raise money for charities rather than searching how to use word press to raise money.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Thanks man, that is true. But our goal and all energies are going into creating the blog. Adding the charitable cause was just an idea we came up with, and thus I thought I would seek out for advice.

Tech Guru

Default hey

You can use google adds many of the themes allow for you to put these in a sidebar also if you had somthing to offer that people could download that would be worth donating for like a guide. You could also sell physical products. I was thinking of selling custom fader caps and knobs just cant find a supplier

google ads, SEO and active banner management.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --