New Traktor Soundcard Pics
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Default New Traktor Soundcard Pics

What do we think of these? Not official, but looks real enough and was instantly removed from the NI forum.

No word on dual USBs.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Tech Guru

yeah I saw they took it down asap. So I'm hoping we're close to them releasing an update. Soundcards look sweet, not too different that the Audio 8 though. Not sure how many folks will be selling their Auido 8's for the extra features. Either way progress is good.

Bring On the Update!
    SSL - DJM 800 - Technic 1200's - X1 - ITCH - NS6 - VCI-300

yeah that was me who put it up on NI forums - they removed it within minutes

im pretty sure they are legit pics
    Setup:

Traktor Pro 2 / S2 MK2 / X1 MK2 / Audio6 / Pioneer HDJ2000 / Westone UM3X / rMBP 13 inch 2014 (2.8 GHz) / Focal Alpha 50

Tech Guru

DJZILCH do you happen to have any other info. Sometimes I wish NI would opt out of doing teaser videos and just surprise the hell out of us by just dropping the news out of the blue and releasing it the same day. I suppose that would also piss off people who just bought something the day before haha.

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by DJZILCH View Post
    yeah that was me who put it up on NI forums - they removed it within minutes

im pretty sure they are legit pics
    Yeah I saw when you posted after Thomas and saw the link to you blog.

Smoooooth!

Great find.
    SSL - DJM 800 - Technic 1200's - X1 - ITCH - NS6 - VCI-300

Don't think they'll have dual USBs, it looks like there is only one USB lead hook on the back of the unit, next to the grounding screw.
    DJTT Nu Disco Mix Train Vol 1
    beats and balearic bobs in north-west london
    iTunes podcast
    soundcloud

Tech Guru

i like the idea of the fx send/return channels
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2.7, MBP 13", iPad 2 & TouchOSC, Reloop NEON, Pioneer DJM750mk2, Mackie d.2, Pioneer CDJ800 x2, Technics SL1210MK2 x2, NI Audio 6 DJ, Dicers,

Quote Originally Posted by rdej47 View Post
    DJZILCH do you happen to have any other info. Sometimes I wish NI would opt out of doing teaser videos and just surprise the hell out of us by just dropping the news out of the blue and releasing it the same day. I suppose that would also piss off people who just bought something the day before haha.
    nope, i wish i did though - im also dying for the new update! Im really interested in the new coloured waveforms - they seem very detailed and looks like i can finally place beatgrids accurately (i hope) without pumping the volume + metronome tick

that picture was being sent by a local traktor distributor in Singapore, i seriously thought i missed out on the official announcement so i checked in the NI forums, seeing that nothing was being mentioned about the audio6/10 dj i posted it up (i didnt know it was classified info) and when thomas removed it i knew it was something serious, lol
    Setup:

Traktor Pro 2 / S2 MK2 / X1 MK2 / Audio6 / Pioneer HDJ2000 / Westone UM3X / rMBP 13 inch 2014 (2.8 GHz) / Focal Alpha 50

They looks OK, no mention of any possible 2nd USB port though... so probably a deal breaker for me. Who really use 4 timecode these days btw?

Time will tell, it's only on picture for now

They should be firewire 800.
    MBPro - UC-33e - Audio 10 - TSP2 - Xone 22 - 1210's - Mackie MR5's

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast