traktor video?

Thread: traktor video?

Tech Wizard

Default traktor video?

Does anyone know if traktor dj will be doing any video stuff soon? I am looking into video mixing and would love if traktor would make it were i could do it!

-Fizz

We haven't heard anything about Traktor going with a video plugin but we never know what they will do in the future.
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

The only evidence that Native Instruments might be thinking about going into video is that that there was a position open for someone with experience in the area a while back.

Retired DJTT Moderator DvlsAdvct's Avatar

Skratchworx put up a quick article about it a few months ago, pretty much referencing NI's post for video experience.
    It's the FAQ. Read it.

My Mixes, Mashups and Rants

Divided we stand
    United we fall

Tech Wizard

Well if what i think is going to happen to start djing in clubs a couple years from now u will have to have videos grr hasn't anyone heard of that song video killed the radio star lol i would just like to stick to the mp3 but new times call for new measures i guess\

-Fizz

Retired DJTT Moderator DvlsAdvct's Avatar

Yeah, it's by the Buggles. One of the guys went on to create another band, Faith No More.
    It's the FAQ. Read it.

My Mixes, Mashups and Rants

Divided we stand
    United we fall

Tech Wizard

Trevor Horn. Genius Producer.

Art Of Noise, nuff said.

I reckon video will enter the stage,but, for me, keeping track of mp3s is quite a task already. I couldn't imagine starting to go through and having to do the same with video clips. When the the time comes where disc space is a non issue and you have a partner to handle the video performance side, and venues capable of handling video... then, we'll see this emerge a bit more.
    benny blanco®
    blancodisco.com

Setup: VCI-100 SE 1.4, MidiFighter, Audio 8, Audio 2, Griffin PowerMate, WD Passport 500GB, MacBookPro 8GB RAM, Uberstand, Traktor Scratch Pro 2, Trainspotter, iPhone 4, TouchOSC & Noel's 4D Templates