Can Traktor 3 and Traktor Pro be installed on the same computer? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tech Guru

^
    word

Quote Originally Posted by gogomillard View Post
    not to sound like an ass or anything but i didn't know people still used traktor 3.

were there things about it that pro couldn't recreate?
    it's mostly the functionality of traktor 3 that i've gotten so used to, i've been using it since it's the very first version release.

there are minor differences in workflow that traktor pro changed which i think was to simplify things, but for someone who had traktor 3 mastered, it didn't make it particularly more simple - just a brand new workflow to adopt.

i'm stubborn that way i suppose. if i have the choice between learning the ins and outs of a new software or just doing some music - i will almost always prefer to just get into the music.

but i really want to sink my teeth into traktor pro 2, the addition of sample decks opens up a lot more creative possibilites that i'm excited to experiment with.

Traktor 3 has Scratch build in, if I remember correctly, but what 'bout this- I just found my Traktor 2.5 CD when I searched for my Maschine-DVD. Funny how you always find everything EXECEPT the thing you are looking for isn't it?
    Oh, BTW: Have both installed on my Mac, works perfektly.
    I mix stuff on my things...

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tigris View Post
    Traktor 3 has Scratch build in, if I remember correctly.
    Nah, it doesnt dude. You need Traktor Scratch installed/activated to be able to use timecode with Traktor 3.
    2 separate applications.

Strange- I thought I used T3 for testing out the Tonetable-App... And when I checked the settings just now, I have the tracking-tab there. But I'm no expert.
    I mix stuff on my things...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12