**Where to buy Dj gear in the Ft. Lauderdale Area?** - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by bigbeatzz View Post
    There is also a GC in Kendall right by US1 and Kendall Drive. The usually have a bunch of stuff...shouldn't be too far from ft laud.
    i frequent this one when im home some weekends. should be about a 40 min or so drive from ft lauderdale depending on where u are.
    GPS of Fresh Wet Paint | "Always Fresh n' Sticky"
    DJEditorHugger

Fresh Wet Paint: Facebook | Twitter | Soundcloud | Site
    GPS: Facebook | Twitter | Soundcloud

Quote Originally Posted by Coldfuzion View Post
    Ugh sorry, didn't read it carefully enough. And as for the shipping thing in general I forgot I have amazon prime (which gives free 2 day shipping for a year).

Do you guys not have any Jims Music or Guitar Centers around? Guitar Center is not a bad place to shop, just a pretty bad place to get advice. And I would recommend their insurance plan thing any day of the week.
    Na its ok dude, I've looked at Guitar Center but as I said before they didnt have a very good choice of gear. Maybe it was just that Guitar Center. I will try calling them and see if they can order in the S4 and the Senns for me in advance. I really wouldnt mind the TMA's though..

Quote Originally Posted by bigbeatzz View Post
    There is also a GC in Kendall right by US1 and Kendall Drive. The usually have a bunch of stuff...shouldn't be too far from ft laud.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gianmarco View Post
    i frequent this one when im home some weekends. should be about a 40 min or so drive from ft lauderdale depending on where u are.
    Thanks for your suggestions guys, but that branch is way to far for me. I need something close by in Ft. Lauderdale.

Man I never thought it would be so hard to buy my Dj gear. I wish I could buy online, it would make things so much easier and then I could take up DJTT's offer on the S4 combo.
    2013 MBPr 13" | X1 mk2 | TSP 2 | A6 | DJM 900 nexus | HD 25 UBER Aluminum's | Technics sl1210 mk2's | Logic Pro 9

2013 MBPr 13" | X1 mk2 | TSP 2 | A6 | DJM 900 nexus | HD 25 UBER Aluminum's | Technics sl1210 mk2's | Logic Pro 9

Quote Originally Posted by Dustin V View Post
    X2!

Tech Guru

hey man...looks like i'll be back in miami in about a month. offer still stands - if you wanna order something to my place i'll run it up to you. What cruise line do you work for. One of my best friends works for NCL in the HQ by the bank atlantic center. Not sure how often he goes to the boats but maybe i could work somthing out with him if you needed it sooner.
    SSL - DJM 800 - Technic 1200's - X1 - ITCH - NS6 - VCI-300

Quote Originally Posted by haze324 View Post
    hey man...looks like i'll be back in miami in about a month. offer still stands - if you wanna order something to my place i'll run it up to you. What cruise line do you work for. One of my best friends works for NCL in the HQ by the bank atlantic center. Not sure how often he goes to the boats but maybe i could work somthing out with him if you needed it sooner.
    Hey mate, I'll be in Ft. Lauderdale for one day on the 21st of March, and then we head off to Europe. I'm trying to see if I can still somehow buy online and then get it shipped to St. Thomas USVI where I land every week, not to sure though if that can work out. I was thinking of calling GC ordering what I want to the Hallandale branch and going to pick up but then I'll lose out on the awesome DJTT deal.

I know NCL we see their ships all the time around the Carribean.

Tech Guru

I'll know in about a week or two exactly what day I'll be home.

I'd say wait till then and if once I have a date, I'll give you my address and then run it up on the 21st. There's guys on this forum that personally know me, so no worries man. I would keep the GC center plan as Plan B and then run out to Hallandale if I can't make it on the 21st. I'll know specific dates soon.
    SSL - DJM 800 - Technic 1200's - X1 - ITCH - NS6 - VCI-300

Honestly if you know what you want already, just call GC and explain your situation to them. I'm pretty sure if the people working there are anywhere decent (which in my experience they are alright) then they should be able to hook you up.

You can't have been the only person in this situation, but just one currently going through it. I know they do "layaway/hold" on items.
    BREAKBEATS AND OTHER MUSICAL ADVENTURES
    Facebook - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Mixlr - Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12