MF Instant Gratification Mapping V1.0 (S4 and other controllers) - Page 23

View Poll Results: how stable is this mapping?

Voters
119. You may not vote on this poll
  • perfect

30 25.21%
  • almost there

59 49.58%
  • needs some work

30 25.21%
Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425 LastLast
    Tech Student

Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    From the post linked in the first thread here
    http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24514
    Quote Originally Posted by No Left Turn View Post
    I think I've found them all, but not sure if everyone wants the fun to be spoiled.
    I would definitely appreciate a PM with all the combos, too.

- Runaway

TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Tech Student

Can you shed some more light on how to solve this mac issue raised by Zac. I just got mine and am dealing with similar issues, just not sure how to manually make sure the update is registered etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicky H View Post
    Is there a pdf or something with labels for the buttons?
    any got one?

Quote Originally Posted by dr.sinclair View Post
    any got one?
    It's in the download list just look

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by flashflooder View Post
    Cool idea, but unfortunately this isn't possible because there are absolutely no modifiers left. It took me a few redesigns of the modifier structure to even get this much functionality in one mapping.

Sounds like a good mapping idea though for a second Midi Fighter though.
    Hey flashflooder,

Thanks for the reply. I have 3 questions with the assumption that a new Midi fighter mapping will be created (also assuming the the Instant Gratification mapping won't be used):

1. Would you know if it would be possible to use the VCI 100 channel faders as "Smart Faders" using any spare modifiers not used by the VCI--like with the new midi fighters?
    2. Would you happen to know how many (and which) modifiers does the VCI uses by itself--to save me the reverse engineering? :-)

or

3. What is the DYI cost of upgrading the Midi Fighter I to the midi fighter II? (to forgo the whole process mentioned above)

Thanks,
    Rudy

Call me crazy but I dont see exactly what this update changed. Granted, im not currently using my s4 with the midifighter since its getting repaired, but I dont see any difference in the mapping on the MF.

What changed??? I cant see it.

Where can i Switch the Decks ? I have Traktor scratch pro and the S4 Controller + midi Fighter with this update. All Effects just work on Deck A. Where can i Change to Deck b or c ?

yea dude, just check this out. #5 is select 4 banks mode. Follow the instructions and do 4 banks internal mode. After you do this the top 4 buttons on the midifighter will be deck selections instead of what they are now.

http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9961

Tech Convert

First post and just wanted to say how much I love this forum! It's such a great resource for knowledge and inspiration! much respect.

I too am having issues with my MF. I cant seem to get any response in traktor using the instant gratification mapping. I'm using the MF in conjunction with my S4 and am running the latest updates and firmware. I've tried reflashing my MF numerous times and it's running in 4 banks internal mode. I've imported the .tsi twice using the big import button. I have the correct effects chains stored in the effects banks and seem to be sending out midi notes (CTRL light is flashing –*assuming this means traktor is receiving notes?) but they don't seem to be triggering any effects. I've checked that the mF is selected in the in and out ports and still haven't got any luck!

I even tried to to delete the IG mappings and install Rusty's mapping's and still wasn't getting anything... do you think somehow the settings .tsi is corrupt? I just can't seem to figure out why it wont trigger anything!!

any help would be greatly appreciated as this is becoming quite frustrating!