SUPER COMBO article (home page) - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

That entire thing on the front page is really really cool, but personally (if / when) I pick up a MIDI-Fighter, i'm nearly 100% sure i'll be using the buttons nearly in its entirety for cue points, to cue point juggle.

However, the effects thing is really really cool!

all done

5 button combo;
    masher > masher > masher > gater > masher - launching a delay and turning mixer filter all way to right

Win 7 / 2x Reloop Contour / Numark M6 /Traktor Pro 2.5
    SoundCloud

Although really, really kool, it makes me sad that I have only one MIDI Fighter. I already have my own mapping and everything and so this new mapping would just get in the way of it.

I guess if I use it, I'll just switch them between types of sets.
    Stanton t.52, Staton t.62, Stanton m.212 mixer, Akai MPD24, Akai MPK25, TSP, MIDI Fighter

i dont know. i said i was going to use my dicers for actual functions and all 8 cue points. but im still using DJTT's mapping, and most of the time its for effects.

i dont even use the 2nd layer for the loop rolls so i should probably get around to getting rid of those....

hmm..............i see a super mapping coming sometime during spring break :evil:
    Become a Fan, And View My Latest Mixes | DJTT Chatroom (FB)
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    If the pack of lions are in sync then they're not real lions so it doesn't count.

Is anyone else having a problem loading the Street Fighter samples?
    Stanton t.52, Staton t.62, Stanton m.212 mixer, Akai MPD24, Akai MPK25, TSP, MIDI Fighter

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Sano Insano View Post
    Is anyone else having a problem loading the Street Fighter samples?
    Yes, it says unable to load or somethin along those lines...also when I play them in mixmeister(i was going to put 8 in 1 track for cue points) they only have an output on the left...

weird? :/

The whole super-combo post on the home page has completely blown me away!!! Does anyone else think its complete coolness that someone has taken the time to put this together ready for everyone else to play with??!!

I'm wondering this would work if adapted to work on my X1!! think i need to look in to this!

BradCee, how is it working out with the Dicers?
    MacBook Pro, HD25's, Midi-Fighter Classic, Pioneer DDJ-RX , Rekordbox

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Sano Insano View Post
    Although really, really kool, it makes me sad that I have only one MIDI Fighter. I already have my own mapping and everything and so this new mapping would just get in the way of it.

I guess if I use it, I'll just switch them between types of sets.
    Consider moding it with the 4 additional buttons (you can use smaller buttons if you don't want to change the case). I took the time yesterday to review the technical stuff of the MF - once you attach buttons to the 4 digital inputs, you can use them to control the midi pages. It is called External mode. The benefit is that you can have the whole 4x4 grid for mapping and not 3x4 only

If you do so, you can have the deckalized mapping on one page and have 3 pages for other stuff (read FX combos).

I'm so, so tempted to get a MF once these pages thing is available ...

Tech Guru

Default my super combo

my super combo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mg93I14uIN8

here is my book that has the mapping for it aswell
    MIDI Mapping For Bums

Quote Originally Posted by BradCee View Post
    all done

5 button combo;
    masher > masher > masher > gater > masher - launching a delay and turning mixer filter all way to right
    I dont get it. It just makes the transpose when pressing the last masher.

I found one where i pauses and slowly turns up filter and delay.. But dunno if i should share.
    13"MBP - VCI-100B - M-audio oxygen 8 - Maschine - Midi Fighter[DEAD] - Audio2Dj - KRK RP8

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast