SUPER COMBO article (home page) - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by soerensus View Post
    I dont get it. It just makes the transpose when pressing the last masher.

I found one where i pauses and slowly turns up filter and delay.. But dunno if i should share.
    that's the one on my dicer, not using a MF

Win 7 / 2x Reloop Contour / Numark M6 /Traktor Pro 2.5
    SoundCloud

Default Yes !

Quote Originally Posted by padi_04 View Post
    I'll try adapting it to the X1
    That would be very useful. I'm working on a hybrid mapping for Jester's X1 map with a mixer in the 'unshifted' page and wanted to add this, but it' rather beyond my skill level.

The objective would be a X1 set up as a mixer, with channel levels on the dry/wet, normal controls and cue points etc, then on the shift page, keep the mixer, but have the midi fighter combo's for effects instead of the current knobs etc, and also the hot cues on a separate page.

Gives you a one box solution for small booths, and you can leave the knobs alone, so you dont have to figure out what's moved - or look at the screen

When TPro upgrade comes out, replace the mapping for the cue points with the sample decks.

Struggling with it, but would be grateful if you figure out the midi fighter bit for the X1.

Cheers

Hey I've got a quick question about the super combo vid. It seems that in 4 banks mode when you choose a deck to manipulate that deck can have access to 3 of the fx banks!! Is that right? I thought you could only use one fx bank per deck!!??
    MacBook Pro, HD25's, Midi-Fighter Classic, Pioneer DDJ-RX , Rekordbox

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123