Question, X sessions pro & Korg nano pad

Default Question, X sessions pro & Korg nano pad

Hi,
    I have an M-audio x session pro which I'm using with traktor, it's not the best but it's a good way to start. Since it doesn't have enough buttons I decided to get a Korg Nano Pad, cheap and from what I've heard it's also a good midi controller.
    So , the nano pad should be arriving in the following days. but there's something I've been asking myself this few days.
    since the x session pro is designed to work with only 2 channels, is it possible to trigger a button in the korg nano to switch all the knobs and buttons in the x session to channles a to c and b to d?.
    I guess I'd have to do it one by one, but is it possible to do it in traktor?
    just thought it would be nice to be able to mix four channels in a cheap way.
    Thansk for any help.

Nicolas

Music is communication, as any other form of creation.
    SoundCloud
    MBP 13", Traktor Pro, Presonus Firebox, Numark Stealth, Akai MPD-18, Behringer speakers.

Tech Mentor

Just use modifiers, there is enough on here about them or check out

http://www.native-instruments.com/fo...t=72903&page=2

you could use the pitch and volume faders on the X-session pro like I do and have them all set as volume faders for deck a,b,c and d. This means no pitch faders, but if your using a master sync then you don't need em anyway.
    Macbook 2Ghz, 4Gb Ram, Presonus Firebox, X-Session Pro, Behringer BCR2000, Technics RPDJ-1200's.