Mixed In Key 4on 64 bit WIndows 7 - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I can get it to work via above command, but it still only detects bpm and doesn't pick up the key?! When I try to open without the above command, a black command box pops up and vanishes within about 0.5 seconds, so impossible to see what it says! Also, my studio OS on my PC is free of any anti virus software so it can't be that. Also tried installing it many times.

Any ideas?

And before anyone asks, this is a legitimately version.
    Ableton 9.7.5, Native Instruments Komplete Ultimate 11, MOTU 828 Mk2, Nektar Impact LX61+, Ableton Push, Native Instruments Kore 2, and a random selection of soft synths and sample libraries.
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit with Core i7 4960X Extreme Edition 12 core CPU, 64GB RAM, SanDisk Ultra Extreme SSDs and a GeForce GTX 970 G1 Gaming GPU.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunford View Post
    Just cracked it!
    hmmm...

Quote Originally Posted by Garygary1 View Post
    hmmm...
    Obviously meant in the send of getting the programme to run in 32 bit mode on 64 bit Windows as described.

Anyone got any useful additions to get this working? E-mailed MiK with my authorisation code etc and they refuse to give a refund stating that in their tests it works on 64 bit Windows, when it clearly won't on mine!?

Paid $60 for nothing at the moment as I'm still using MiK 2.5 and Rapid Evolution 3 for the moment.
    Ableton 9.7.5, Native Instruments Komplete Ultimate 11, MOTU 828 Mk2, Nektar Impact LX61+, Ableton Push, Native Instruments Kore 2, and a random selection of soft synths and sample libraries.
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit with Core i7 4960X Extreme Edition 12 core CPU, 64GB RAM, SanDisk Ultra Extreme SSDs and a GeForce GTX 970 G1 Gaming GPU.

Default MIK & PN Crash with windows 7 64 bits

Hello,

I just bought the full package (MIK + PN) today and there's no way I can get it to work.

trying to install it normally, no work it crash !
    trying with administrator right click it crash !

Following some pieces of advice from this forum, and trying to edit the file using both net frameworks and SDKs 2.0 and 4.0 (as advised in http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24739), I get the following error message in both instances after last command line.

corflags : error CF008 : The specified file does not have a valid managed header

Sadly, google is of very little help on this matter.

Does anyone know how to circumvent that kind of difficulties?

Thank you in advance,

Smartsystem
    Ps: just to precise that it's official W7 64 bits

Same issue I have. Does not work on 64 bit Windows 7. Original win7 and original MiK4. Very annoyed as MiK are refusing a refund and not being very helpful as they just keep telling me it works fine on win7 64 bit, when evidently it doesn't and is erratic and unreliable at best, if you can get it to work that is!

Weird issues guys. No problems at all here (win 7 64 bit)
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

That's why I said.unreliable. Seems to work for some and not for some. Even lots of people on about it on MiK's forums and they still refuse to accept that there's some issues with it.

Hope i will use me "Vip Code" to start it soon lol i look forward to test this soft

Banned

Default Get rid of virus forever

If you are tired of virus you can install linux ubuntu and install general software like office, nero, adobe reader and so on

Who will recieve the fist of fury? ... *looks up* He'll do.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast