SUPERCOMBO's! on the instant gratification mapping - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by soerensus View Post
    I made a video explaining the 5 combo's. My first video ever so just ask if there is something you can't see or don't understand.*

SPOILER - If you want to find the combo's yourself don't watch this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7jb23Pg530

I see now that youtube fucked up my audio/video timing. Makes the video much less understandable. Sorry. Hopefully you get the point.
    Quote Originally Posted by HerbStrike View Post
    like this?
    Yes! Exactly like that, nicely done and thank you for contributing the image and video, they are both excellent. But we should keep up the effort and keep contributing to everyones Supercombo experience by making more images and videos untill we've gotten all of the combo's listed and practicable!

Tonight I was surfing the forums and I found a hybrid Supercombo A/B cross cue points deck A/B mapping made by Rusty

Link to the thread to download the hybrid mapping:http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/sho...t=24514&page=9
    Layout image link: http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/sho...t=24514&page=9

I think I'm going to settle on this mapping as it's perfect to practice my controllerism mixing and at the same time lay Supercombo effects over my normal mixing techniques.

Tech Wizard

If you like that mapping, you should check out my MF+S4 mapping including the Instant Gratification effects. I think it's quite a bit more powerful than the link above.

http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23324

Check further down the post for the v0.3 version.

I hope you enjoy it!

Quote Originally Posted by Milgauss View Post
    Don't understand why I can't edit the original post!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

v0.3 now available!

* MF+S4 Buddy meets MF Instant Gratification v1.02

* Moved Instant Gratification effects for decks A, B and C to Bank 2, 3 and 4, respectively.

* MF+S4 Buddy mapping located in Bank 1

* Added beat LEDs when Deck A and/or B is selected.

* Please follow all installation instructions for MF Instant Gratification (http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24514) -- make sure the "Preferences->Effects->FX Pre-selection" are in the same order as the original MF Instant Gratification mapping.

* Make sure the original "MF_FX 4Banks" mappings are not connected to any ports.

* Import the MF+S4 Buddy mapping as well as the three modified "MF_FX 4Banks" tsi files and assign to your Midi Fighter.
    And another copy of the link to the MF+S4 mapping
    http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/sho...t=23324&page=2

the 5th combo dosnt seem to work.... it just sounds lke all of the effects working together. i dunno. that the only one i have a problem with though
    2x Midi-Fighters, 1x Technics 1200MK2, Xone 2:02, Traktor Pro 2, Macbook Pro 13', Audio 2, circuit bent Gameboy, aaaaand some poopy Logitech speakerz.

Is anyone else having problems with Combo 4? I have found if I hold the combo through the complete wash out that it engages another echo freeze and the Reverb and T3Delay button LEDs stay lit up. This part is fine and I actually like it. When you press the Reverb and T3Delay buttons the echo turns off. However, the Transpose Stretch stays on which can really mess things up (audio level cut). I have to manually turn it off with a mouse click. Just wondering if anyone else can produce this or if it's something specific to my setup. Thanks.

hoping someone can clarify please - when using instant gratification mapping do i need to have certain effects already lined up in each of the 4 effects slots on traktor? Do some effects bars ( 1 through 4) need to be chained and others set to advanced ?

many thanks

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
    Is anyone else having problems with Combo 4? I have found if I hold the combo through the complete wash out that it engages another echo freeze and the Reverb and T3Delay button LEDs stay lit up. This part is fine and I actually like it. When you press the Reverb and T3Delay buttons the echo turns off. However, the Transpose Stretch stays on which can really mess things up (audio level cut). I have to manually turn it off with a mouse click. Just wondering if anyone else can produce this or if it's something specific to my setup. Thanks.
    Yup same problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Dax View Post
    hoping someone can clarify please - when using instant gratification mapping do i need to have certain effects already lined up in each of the 4 effects slots on traktor? Do some effects bars ( 1 through 4) need to be chained and others set to advanced ?

many thanks
    Use the large import button as outlined by Ean in his Instant Gratification video. This will bring in the necessary FX settings to make the mapping work properly.

Rusty - thank you

Im pretty sure that combo 2, or

Grater LoFi
    Press all 4 bottom row buttons in order (left to right)

Is not one of the combos because in the video Ean demonstrates it right before combo one. And i dont think he would just show 2 of the combos when he said he was just showing one. i dunno
    2x Midi-Fighters, 1x Technics 1200MK2, Xone 2:02, Traktor Pro 2, Macbook Pro 13', Audio 2, circuit bent Gameboy, aaaaand some poopy Logitech speakerz.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast