Before I head to the NI forums...
    Tech Mentor

Default Before I head to the NI forums...

Lately, I've been opening my service center for giggles to see if anything needed to be updated. Well, aside from me being very negative and paranoid something is wrong.. There's nothing to be updated. For the longest time, I would update my S4 drivers, and nothing else (it would still show my A2-A4-A8 drivers), now it shows nothing. =/ I want to say I'm 99.9% positive I haven't updated anything else other than my S4. I've googled for it just to make sure my service center wasn't screwed, so I reinstalled it just to see if it would work - to no avail.

I'm on OS X 10.6.x (don't have the mac in front of me), does anyone elses Service Center have no updates available so I can rest at ease
    Live Gear : MacBook Pro 13" & 15" (depends which one I grab), Kontrol S4, Midi-Fighter, Shure SRH750DJ, Dedication.
    Quote Originally Posted by Karlos Santos View Post
    itajen just told Chilly to read the fucking manual... lol
    *takes hat off and bows to itajen*
    Be the change you want to see in the world.

Tech Mentor

yeah, there haven't been any updates in a while. i'm kinda impatient and wanna get new updates, too.

Tech Mentor

I'm just wondering where the Audio-X drivers went, I never updated them Lol.
    Live Gear : MacBook Pro 13" & 15" (depends which one I grab), Kontrol S4, Midi-Fighter, Shure SRH750DJ, Dedication.
    Quote Originally Posted by Karlos Santos View Post
    itajen just told Chilly to read the fucking manual... lol
    *takes hat off and bows to itajen*
    Be the change you want to see in the world.