[OT] Should I rent this loft? - Page 2

View Poll Results: Should I rock the loft?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Oh hell yes!

31 83.78%
  • Oh HELL naw!

6 16.22%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by space monkey View Post
    I don't like lofts because I like to cook and hate my supper smelling up the place.
    your kidding? i only used to cook so my apt at school used to not smell like shit. hahahaha

i loveee the smell of cooking food. i think my moms making waffles right now....mmmmmmm
    Quote Originally Posted by Xonetacular View Post
    Ya I've heard one song. It's called Skrillex.
    13" Macbook - 256gb SSD, 750gb HDD, 8gb Ram ❘ DDJ-SX | HDJ-2000
    Kontrol Z1 | Midifighter 3D | Kontrol X1

Quote Originally Posted by djnesquigs View Post
    your kidding? i only used to cook so my apt at school used to not smell like shit. hahahaha

i loveee the smell of cooking food. i think my moms making waffles right now....mmmmmmm
    Hehe. Yeah i'd get waffle air fresheners if they were available. But baked trout or steak-in-a-skillet doesn't exactly chart high on my aromatherapy list.

/人◕‿‿◕人\
    --Its not the OS, It's the user--

Quote Originally Posted by space monkey View Post
    Hehe. Yeah i'd get waffle air fresheners if they were available. But baked trout or steak-in-a-skillet doesn't exactly chart high on my aromatherapy list.
    ill agree with you on the trout. but cant go wrong with the steak. and waffle air fresheners? wow. may have to get one for my car.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xonetacular View Post
    Ya I've heard one song. It's called Skrillex.
    13" Macbook - 256gb SSD, 750gb HDD, 8gb Ram ❘ DDJ-SX | HDJ-2000
    Kontrol Z1 | Midifighter 3D | Kontrol X1

hhahah karlos santos wins...

That is a nice pad. I'd move in there in a heartbeat.
    DJ'ing: 2x1200MK2, DJM 850, Dicers, F1, Zomo MC-1000, Sony MDR-v700, i7 Win 10 HP Envy
    Production: Ableton Live 8 and a mouse, Sennheiser HD400, Sony VAIO

Click HERE to D/L Free Tracks from Soundcloud!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Patchdj

Only problem for me is I like to have a door to my bedroom. And Southern California prices are absolutely stupid. Especially the area I live in. To get a house here that I could probably get for lets say... $300,000 anywhere else in the country it costs about $625,000 in this city.

I'm actually going to be moving about 5 minutes from Anaheim next semester :P.

Either way though that place is balling and if I could pay $1500 a month on just rent - hell yeah I would.

Coldfuzion hit on it. The only thing I'd ask is about budget. Are you already paying around $1500 a month for housing? Can you comfortably afford it? It sucks to be "house poor" and since you're moving into downtown, you're going to want to go out and enjoy. That being said, the place looks pretty sweet. Is it a 1 year lease?
    "Walking the fine line between Stupidity and Genious" My Soundcloud ---- My Mixcloud
    MBP Retina 2015--TSP 2.10--2xDNSC5000--2xDNSC2900--2xDNSC2000--NI F1--Denon DN-X1700--HDJ2000--Stanton STR8-80--QSC K12's--Crown Amplifier--Urei Monitors

Tech Mentor

Have you looked into the loft's in downtown Santana? That place is happening right now with ton's of small bars, clubs, art, restarants etc... I can't see the Youtube vid since I'm at work but I assume you're looking at those places off of Anaheim Blvd. and Broadway? Anaheim's allright but Santa Ana is looking better all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Tha Gooch View Post
    Have you looked into the loft's in downtown Santana? That place is happening right now with ton's of small bars, clubs, art, restarants etc... I can't see the Youtube vid since I'm at work but I assume you're looking at those places off of Anaheim Blvd. and Broadway? Anaheim's allright but Santa Ana is looking better all the time.
    I would never move to Santa Ana. Ever. Unless it was literally a choice between becoming homeless and moving there. Last time I was there at night at a friends place there were literally gunshots across the street. My friend in high school lived there (No clue how he went to my school) and he had a few drivebys occur during his stay there.

Seriously though, Anaheim is 900x better then Santa Ana.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast