RE: Time to clean up the comments... - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Quote Originally Posted by BradCee View Post
    after being warned about plastering negative shit everywhere the guy posted as a reply to ean;
    Ahahaha. Grow some skin Ean. If you cant handle negative feedback get out of the arts business and off the internet already.... Or maybe just stop posting stupid shit???

You want me to login as Goldenshower001? How does that in anyway change what im saying? would that make you feel better champ?
    You think that makes your content better? or more valid? because I logged in? ah hah. the articles YOU write are on point, the shit you let into your website by randoms is comical.

When people dont like my sets 100% of the time, I dont start sulking, make a bunch of dumb assumptions an call them cowards because they didnt give me their Social security number before telling me how much they didnt like it. I take what i can from it and try to make MY shit better.

and im cowardly for not logging in like the MAJORITY of posters lmao?? No one logs in here. you act like im hiding my IP or some stupid shit. No ones scared of you or the sync and twirl your glowstick fanboy squad.

If you wanna battle PLAYA SAY SO.

I said; what a cunt, fuck off you prick...

may i point out i'm from norfolk and that's pretty standard chatter? lol
    I'd say you were remarkably restrained. I'd have called my friend at anonymous and had them launch a denial of service attack on his ass.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

I said; what a cunt, fuck off you prick...

may i point out i'm from norfolk and that's pretty standard chatter? lol
    Being from Stoke thats as standard as "good morning"!!
    MacBook Pro, HD25's, Midi-Fighter Classic, Pioneer DDJ-RX , Rekordbox

yeah, but i made a big oops, called some guy a c*nt told him to f*ck off in the new ableton article
    hahaha.. GOLD!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345