Post Photos of Your MOD Gear HERE
Page 1 of 90 123451151 ... LastLast

Default Post Photos of Your MOD Gear HERE

I want to start a thread where everyone can see all the custom gear that has been created by other djs here at Dj Tech Tools. Post a few photos of your set up and a brief description of what you did.

Here is mine to get things started. I added 8 arcade buttons and a dual foot switch to my stock Silver VCI-100. The foot switch connects via an XLR jack in the front.

Tech Convert

Default Black / Carbon Edition by Gadget

Hey Ean,

Just finished modding up my VCI-100.. like to hear your feedback.. whole vci skinned wit vinyl, project cost <$50.... have taken a few pics of the 'work in progress', can write up a DIY if u like

GaDgeT

Quote Originally Posted by GaDgeT View Post
    Hey Ean,

Just finished modding up my VCI-100.. like to hear your feedback.. whole vci skinned wit vinyl, project cost <$50.... have taken a few pics of the 'work in progress', can write up a DIY if u like

GaDgeT

wow long time lurker here on this site...but as my first post im gonna say props to the carbon.. Did u buy a sheet and cut it out?? Im actually working on a design for my VCI ill post it when its done

Actually there is a trick to doing a fake carbon finish with paint - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qDV5gR90zY

Tech Convert

Here are some pics of the project... just bought car vinyl decals and applied directly to the face plates and case. thx for the props

Quote Originally Posted by GaDgeT View Post
    Hey Ean,

GaDgeT
    just wondering about the buttons- are those new? tell us about them. the carbon looks great!!

hey ean and all the other guys!
    i´ve just started to use traktor for mixing music this year and i actually have no money to buy a good mixer right now. a friend of mine in the same situation like me and so he came up with this idea to spray a usuall pc-keyboard and relabel keys.he made a tks-layout and then we started to grind all the key´s and spray them varicoloured. this is just a temporary solution till i have enough money but it is easier for me keep the overview and it looks funny. so this is it...hope u like it:

I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.

Cool! This is a very cool low budget controller solution! Nice one mate!
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Tech Mentor

panda stencil is a nice touch as well!

i dont think that looks too bad at all. only problem would be that the perm texta may rub off with excessive use, but then you can just write it on again i guess!
    obsidiance » breaks-drum'n'bass-big beats

Page 1 of 90 123451151 ... LastLast